Klopp - Being The Boss - Sky Sports Interview

BluenoseAL

without a doubt one of the best managers in the world, love the way he has Liverpool playing especially this season. He also makes a wee comment about suit vs tracksuit on matchday.

Comes across as a proper likeable guy, must be class to play for him! As much as many dont want Liverpool to win it dont think too many could begrudge Klopp success

I am no Liverpool fan, but I certainly respect Klopp and the way he has moulded this team.

They play the right way with no cynicism and look to win every game that they play.

Hes only using them as a stepping stone to us! :)
Seems a top bloke, and great him and our manager have close ties. I am sure SG takes on board any tips provided.

He seems to have captured the game and added that bit of flair that Liverpool hasn't had for a while.

The way that he is so easy going makes it all the better. Well done big man

Looking forward to watching this when home. He’s a top guy. Maybe stevie can persuade him to come to Ibrox when he goes to Liverpool

I could listen to this guy talk about football all day. There’s not many charismatic Germans about but you can see why his teams fight for him.

As well as being likeable he knows how to work the press and media, can’t see the papers turn on him like they did with Mourinho.

Great manager and seems like a really good guy.

I look forward to him and Gerrard swapping jobs in 2024 and Klopp take the reigns and carry on the spectacular success Gerrard started.

Love him as a manager and you can see all the players love playing for him too. Long may his success at Liverpool continue.

Champions League last season, and winning their first league title in 30 years this year... Not to mention, they could well retain the CL this year too.

Would he walk away with that legacy intact? It must be tempting, he’d be forever remembered as a God down there.

Has made an incredible difference to this Liverpool side. Deffo best coach in the world at the moment

Champions League last season, and winning their first league title in 30 years this year... Not to mention, they could well retain the CL this year too.

Would he walk away with that legacy intact? It must be tempting, he’d be forever remembered as a God down there.
Bob Paisley had better legacy (3 European Cups - the first of only three managers to have done so - and half dozen league championships)

Back