Klopp post match interview

Great watch.

I love Klopp.

All of us EPL lovers are very fortunate to have him in the league. And Pep. And Jose.

It's going to be a fascinating title battle, this season.

I love the interest it generates. Fantastic.

Incidentally, Des is a huge Klopp fan. And I'm sure he's a Liverpool fan, also.
Des Kelly is a Tottenham fan if I remember correctly.

VAR is an absolute fucking joke btw 2 offside goals and a penalty against you.
I’ve called for it up here but now? Get it so far to f**k

In addition to his wibbletastic interview I also thoroughly enjoyed James Milners post after the game on Twitter about VAR

Funny how they're both speaking up this season on a couple of different matters now they're dropping points.

The broadcasters bankroll their league, if sky tell Liverpool to kick off at 9am they are bound to it and Klopp needs to suck it up

Clark was quite right to pick Klopp up there. The thing I can't get my head round is people watching the replay of Robertson kicking Welbeck's foot then still saying it wasn't a penalty.

Klopp is correct. The schedule is indeed ridiculous. BT and Sky are also correct. They pay ridiculous amounts of money to call the shots. That allows Premier League clubs to pay ridiculous fees and wages for bang average players. In short, the whole thing is fukn ridiculous, so something has got to give.

Seriously, what difference is there going to be for player's health and recovery playing at 3pm rather than 12:30? Playing at 12:30 is "dangerous" but 3 o'clock is fine. Aye, p*ss off.

Klopp expected the guy to accept his cheek with no retaliation , good on him for fighting back.
The money they get in England from sky and bt has turned the fans, players, chairmen and managers into a bunch of spoiled overpaid big heads.

I may well be wrong of course but I genuinely can’t see what the interviewer did wrong?
It’s all good Mr Edgar. You decided to ban me before I had a chance to answer.

Reason for ban: If you’re not willing to debate, don’t enter any.

So to translate: If you don’t debate on this forum, you will be banned.

Laughable.

Well done for banning me. It was a great decision and can see it was justified as I broke many rules.

Anyone watching this, it's pretty remarkable. Fair play to whoever's doing the interview as he's not backing down and pointing out the hypocrisy of teams complaining about fixtures being broadcast when it's the Premier League, i.e. the clubs, who set the rules. Also asking Klopp why, if he's complaining, didn't clubs accept going with 5 subs. Still ongoing but it's a good watch.
Zero sympathy - the EPL is murdering footie with the ridiculous ££££'s.

I'm still a big fan of Klopp, despite his odd "greeting faced" moment.

I feel he manages to get the very best out of his players.

I believe Gerrard has modelled a lot of what Rangers currently do with reference to Klopp's Liverpool.

Klopp is being found out a bit this season. In a year where the other bigger teams are relatively weak as well.

I do think his squad are finally experiencing a bit of burnout. Although I’ve rarely seen sides carry as much luck as United have this season (yet another game won with a very questionable set piece award), but even then Liverpool are seriously underperforming. Heard someone say it’s 1 win in 7 now; that is dire.

Football fans being football fans. Knee jerk reactions after games. From the best in the world to a busted flush in 90 mins.

Need this prick to screw the nut. The mask has slipped when things haven’t went his way.

He will have a lot of goodwill having won that lot their first title for 30 years so I’m sure he won’t be sacked but I’m concerned he might walk.

It’s his own fault what is happening at the moment as he should have gone and invested in a top level centre back as soon as the window opened.
They are losing matches because they decided not replace personnel in a key position.
They look a car crash in the back four.
Two of their best midfielders are playing in defence when they are fit.

They've been rank rotten since the first lockdown, outwith a few individual performances.

If Spurs were to beat them this week they are in a big fight to even make the top 4 this season. He will walk in the Summer if they continue on the path they are at the moment imo.

Hopefully Liverpool get back to winning ways as soon as possible.
For no other reason than when Klopp goes the first thing they will do is phone Mr Gerrard.
As a Rangers fan that does'nt bear thinking about.If the gaffer stays till the end of his contract,2023 I think, he will have build solid foundations and bring us trophies.

at the end of the day it's entertaining and the footballing world would be far more boring if everyone was professional 100% of the time. :)

Hopefully Liverpool get back to winning ways as soon as possible.
For no other reason than when Klopp goes the first thing they will do is phone Mr Gerrard.
As a Rangers fan that does'nt bear thinking about.If the gaffer stays till the end of his contract,2023 I think, he will have build solid foundations and bring us trophies.

Can't understand the glee on here from some. The biggest losers if Klopp were to leave would be us.

Liverpool fans would demand the return of Gerrard, and let's face it, he wouldn't turn down that opportunity.

Liverpool suffering from not freshening the squad up a bit whilst on top?

I can only think of Thiago and Minamino as being first time signings in recent windows?

That's mental. Gotta admit to having a laugh yesterday when I was on one of the Liverpool forums. One of them had watched our game against Ross County and suggested Klopp should copy our tactics instead of relying on the full backs so much to get crosses in. Claimed that we were far more direct. I'm assuming that's the only game of ours they've watched this season given that we play a very similar system to Liverpool.

Last edited:
Hope Klopp continues to be successful at Liverpool. Because their next manager will be Gerrard. So stick in there Klopp -keep moaning, keep smiling, and keep winning.

Actually regretted bumping this when I realised it would just lead to nonsense suggestions that they’ll go for Gerrard

Don't worry you'll have another 3 seasons of him, Gerrard won't make the same mistake as Souness. No EPL manager will hold a job for 10 years so he will be up for the job at some point
I think the same. Gerrard has his head screwed on. He will want champions league football to prove himself before going to Liverpool. I would imagine he would want to manage them after guys he played with are gone so that there is a clean slate.

I think the same. Gerrard has his head screwed on. He will want champions league football to prove himself before going to Liverpool. I would imagine he would want to manage them after guys he played with are gone so that there is a clean slate.
100% be like the poison chalice following Fergie at Utd, you want to be the guy after the guy who follows Klopp! Could see him do a wee 2 season stint on the Continent also

Van Dijk is a massive loss for them.The minute he got injured they were always going to have problems

Back