Klopp signs new contract until 2024

coins.gif

Rumours of a sabbatical untrue then.

probably a tactic from Klopps team to get a big pay increase and it looks to have worked.

The guy is actually only 52, far to young to retire and I can’t see why he would leave whenever his hard work the first 2/3 years is really starting to pay off, Liverpool have a strong youth academy etc.

Anyway suits us as I’ve no doubts that Stevie G is the man for the job and I can’t see him going anywhere in England except Liverpool or National job which is well sown up with Southgate

probably a tactic from Klopps team to get a big pay increase and it looks to have worked.

The guy is actually only 52, far to young to retire and I can’t see why he would leave whenever his hard work the first 2/3 years is really starting to pay off, Liverpool have a strong youth academy etc.

Anyway suits us as I’ve no doubts that Stevie G is the man for the job and I can’t see him going anywhere in England except Liverpool or National job which is well sown up with Southgate
I don't think it's a money orientated thing. He doesn't seem to come across like that. I think he's a very humble guy and is probably already wealthy anyway.

Back