Knock me down with a feather Dorman calls them out

Where's his demands for arrests and for those responsible to be banned from football?

That's what he always shouts for when it's anything to do with our fans.
It's nothing more than lip service. He will never mention it again. He certainly won't be demanding arrests, writing to Celtic or raising it in Holyrood like he does when the shoe is on the other foot.

A fat, baldy fraud.

DISGRACEFUL

Celtic fans labelled ’embarrassing’ by SNP MSP for singing ‘chants of hate’ at ex-Rangers star Kris Boyd​

A TOP Holyrood politician has branded Celtic supporters who sang "chants of hate" at Kris Boyd "embarrassing".

The former Rangers star was targeted with sectarian abuse during Celtic’s match at Dundee United, as he was in the studio for Sky Sports covering the game.
A number of people in the Celtic section could be seen gesturing towards the outdoor media gantry while singing “you’re just a fat Orange b******”.

Dornan, the SNP MSP for Glasgow Cathcart, is a supporter of the Parkhead club himself.

He said a "small group" of fans are spoiling the experience of watching Celtic at the moment as he urged supporters to ditch songs connected to the IRA, politics and "religious hatred".

Dornan said via his Twitter account: "I'm loving watching Celtic FC just now, exciting team and a manager who wants the game played with speed and ingenuity, so what can spoil it, a small but vocal group of fans, that's what.
For the last few weeks listening to Celtic at away games has been embarrassing.

"Celtic are a Scottish team with a proud Irish background, something we should be happy to celebrate. However we are not the sporting division of Ireland's struggle for reunification, which I believe in, but is for the Irish to decide and will be a political not sporting decision."And seriously, what was that sectarian bile towards Kris Boyd about. I know he's an ex-Rangers player but in no way does that, or anything else, justify those disgraceful chants towards him yesterday. We can't accuse others of religious hatred if we're doing the same thing.
"Also, how does this do anything to support the team? It seems to me that there's a group of supporters who think they are the entertainment and arbiters of what makes a 'good' Celtic supporter. Let's rally round the Bhoys & stop singing IRA songs and chants of hate. Hail Hail.

During the coverage, Sky presenter Mark Benstead apologised for the incident on air, saying: “Apologies if you can pick up any bad language behind us at the moment."

And Boyd added: "It is nice to see my supporters club are in today. I am really enjoying it."
Dornan previously had to apologise over comments he made to Conservative MP Jacob Rees-Mogg.

He was slammed for saying Tory bigwig Rees-Mogg would "rot in hell" over comments the UK Government minister made about an immigr

Tadger.

Also, how does this do anything to support the team? It seems to me that there's a group of supporters who think they are the entertainment and arbiters of what makes a 'good' Celtic supporter. Let's rally round the Bhoys & stop singing IRA songs and chants of hate. Hail Hail.

He makes that statement as though it's the first time these songs and chants have ever been heard at their games.

A 'group of supporters'!

Wait till we go play them next month... that 'group' will have swelled to 50000.

Like so many he only does so to protect the good name of "ra hoops" merely paying lip service, an observation more than a condemnation.

So he is only 'embarrassed' about the sickening sectarian bile being spouted at every game Celtic play by their fans. Not a small amount of fans either as he insultingly claims.

Where is his outrage!? Where is the demand for the police to bring the perpetrators of this continuous anti British, anti Protestant sectarianism, hatred and bigotry to justice?

His outburst is nothing to do with campaigning against sectarianism… he is concerned about Celtic supporters being able to claim a moral high ground.

Dangerous man.
Exactly what it is.don,t really associate a club like celtic and their fans with morals

In the last year we’ve had: Celtic fan’s attacking the team bus, throwing barriers at police, attacking a Rangers pub full of pensioners, constantly graffitiing sectarian slogans, booing minutes silences for the Ibrox disaster, Remembrance Sunday and Walter Smith, throwing missiles at Barrie Mackay and now caught on camera singing sectarian songs to Kris Boyd. That’s off the top of my head.This isn’t a minority. It’s a serious, institutionalised problem that has been allowed to develop because they simply just don’t realise what they’re doing is wrong.

He's only mentioned this as it has been brought up in the papers and the TV. If it hadn,t been he old be stone deaf to this as he usually is.

Let’s see if he raises a point of order in parliament calling out anti Protestant and anti British hatred. Demanding more is done to rid the country of this vile abuse…..

DISGRACEFUL

Celtic fans labelled ’embarrassing’ by SNP MSP for singing ‘chants of hate’ at ex-Rangers star Kris Boyd​

A TOP Holyrood politician has branded Celtic supporters who sang "chants of hate" at Kris Boyd "embarrassing".

The former Rangers star was targeted with sectarian abuse during Celtic’s match at Dundee United, as he was in the studio for Sky Sports covering the game.
A number of people in the Celtic section could be seen gesturing towards the outdoor media gantry while singing “you’re just a fat Orange b******”.

Dornan, the SNP MSP for Glasgow Cathcart, is a supporter of the Parkhead club himself.

He said a "small group" of fans are spoiling the experience of watching Celtic at the moment as he urged supporters to ditch songs connected to the IRA, politics and "religious hatred".

Dornan said via his Twitter account: "I'm loving watching Celtic FC just now, exciting team and a manager who wants the game played with speed and ingenuity, so what can spoil it, a small but vocal group of fans, that's what.

"Celtic are a Scottish team with a proud Irish background, something we should be happy to celebrate. However we are not the sporting division of Ireland's struggle for reunification, which I believe in, but is for the Irish to decide and will be a political not sporting decision."And seriously, what was that sectarian bile towards Kris Boyd about. I know he's an ex-Rangers player but in no way does that, or anything else, justify those disgraceful chants towards him yesterday. We can't accuse others of religious hatred if we're doing the same thing.
"Also, how does this do anything to support the team? It seems to me that there's a group of supporters who think they are the entertainment and arbiters of what makes a 'good' Celtic supporter. Let's rally round the Bhoys & stop singing IRA songs and chants of hate. Hail Hail.

During the coverage, Sky presenter Mark Benstead apologised for the incident on air, saying: “Apologies if you can pick up any bad language behind us at the moment."

And Boyd added: "It is nice to see my supporters club are in today. I am really enjoying it."
Dornan previously had to apologise over comments he made to Conservative MP Jacob Rees-Mogg.

He was slammed for saying Tory bigwig Rees-Mogg would "rot in hell" over comments the UK Government minister made about an immigr
Why doesn't he use the word racist?

Scummy nationalist Holyrood MSP declares his support for Irish reunification. Is that something the SNP party believe in to?
That's a rhetorical question. Of course there's rampant support for Irish reunification in the SNP. What these scumbags are up to is so obvious. They want to win independence, then the likes of antagonistic pro Catholic organisations such as call it out will morph into political parties, and a swathe of scumbag SNP MSP's will flock to join them. Before you know it they'll be trying to reinstate Catholicism as Scotland's religion, and f*ck knows how many other religion based divisive policies they will be pushing.
In independent Scotland the Hag will be denouncing all Scottish voters as anti Irish racists if they don't vote for her as prime minister. How's that for a worst nightmare scenario!

He's doing this so he can say to the next Rangers fan on twitter that calls him out, “did you not see my comments about the Celtic support?"

Just look at his language compared to when he calls us out:

"small minority" compared to generalising it as all "Rangers fans"

"we're playing great football and it's a joy to watch so don't ruin it" compared to "a large number of my constituents have came to me with real concerns about the vile, sectarian and racist chants. What are Rangers doing as a club?"

No calls for a meeting with Celtic representatives to discuss the matter like he did with us.

Will he bring it up in the Scottish Parliament like he did with us? No chance.

Can see right through you James. We all know you read this forum so get it up you ya fat, specky turd.

"However we are not the sporting division of Ireland's struggle for reunification, which I believe in, but is for the Irish to decide and will be a political not sporting decision."
Why does the rat c*nt feel the need to speak up Irish reunification?

Because he doesn't want to alienate his core support, that's why.

"Here, lads, am wan ae yooz; but I need to give some lip service here, else the Huns will continue to bring up my obvious biases on social media"

Compare and contrast the language he uses when he fabricates stories about Rangers fans...

Serpent.

Oh and if you're reading this thread James
- I've been going to football since 1967 and the only celebration of Irishness I ever witness at Celtic Park and away from there from Celtic fans is support for the violent menace of terrorism.
Lob in the anti Protestant abuse, chants and songs for good measure. Coming up for 55 years in my experience.
If you can show me some promotion of Irish life and culture, you know, like the lively debates on the economy of the Irish Republic in the Celtic View or even the winner of the Rose of Tralee doing the half time draw or a report in the match programme of the next Puck Fair....feel free.

Last edited:
DISGRACEFUL

Sorry but I’m calling bullshit on this

He hasnt called them out, he’s taken the usual party line with the “small minority” defence

Same shite, same cünt faced mentally challenged excuse, different day

“I know he’s an ex-rangers player” basically saying it’s ok to chant sectarian abuse.

He must have read or heard about, Steerpike, The Spectators' gossip columnist,
He had written a piece calling him, "The Hate Finder General.
Steerpike referred to the Edinburgh busses being called of on St Patricks' Day, The Rangers Players singing sectarian songs, which were all proved false. Dornan also made this remark to Rees- Mogg
in the commons, "If your God exists you will undoubtedly rot in hell.
The same MSP who penned an article for the Times titled : "Keep politics out of football and we'll all be winners. Steerpike finishes his article thus; A member of Scotlands' governing party using his position to repeatedly demonise one of his city's biggest club? Even Poirot wouldn't have trouble solving this one.

The tweets were ludicrous and actually further highlighted how much of a maggot he is.

"I know he's an ex Rangers player" as if Boyd somehow brings it on by that simple fact and regular abuse is cool.

"WE can't accuse OTHERS" i.e. it's not about actually tackling sectarianism on both sides, it's about using it as a stick to beat the OTHER lot with. In other words, wise up bhoys and keep it for the slophouses and buses.

He's a disgrace.
“ I know he’s an ex Rangers player “. In other words it’s fair game/ open season. That’s how I read that. He can’t even hide it when he’s trying to be fair. This idiot makes a good living because some of us (including on here) actually vote for him to represent them. He hates you and everything our club and it’s supporters are. Actually have less time for the idiots in our support that vote for him than the demographic he’s pandering to

Don’t be fooled bears.

He throws us the scraps off a bone every few years to try and appear impartial. Usually after being forced into a corner to do so.

He will be back to his usual self very soon.

away from this tweet this is one of the reasons chris sutton is not on gantry duty on euro nights it would give us bad press?

People in our support vote for this scumbag.
That's the thing he is only looking after the interests of a certain demographic in his constituency.
Yet people still vote for him like turkeys voting for Christmas.

Last edited:
“We can’t accuse others of religious hatred if we’re doing the same thing” most telling line in the statement

suppose at least he’s mentioned it
Yes that says everything about why he’s coming out with this, although it shouldn’t really be a problem if people don’t give him what he’s desperate for.

Call them out? Did he %^*&
Embarrassing, embarrassing is having toilet paper stuck to your shoe or having a bogey hanging from your nose. Calling anyone a DOB is premeditated, malicious, incitement AND criminal !

Embarrassing? He’s a fucking apologist, double standard and two faced

Last edited:
Back