Knock me down with a feather Dorman calls them out

The thing is though some wee ned prick sitting in a scheme in Glasgow or the outskirts hasn’t one clue about Ireland or it’s history, he thinks it’s cool to sing about the IRA when he had no idea what he’s singing about.

While over visiting a friend they introduced me to one of their friends who was one of them. I didn’t particularly want to be in their company but didn’t want to make it awkward for my pal so went along. The prick started going on at me about the ira this and ira that. I asked him how many times he had actually been to Ireland, asked him if he knew about all the bombings such as enniskillen, omagh, teebane etc etc. The prick didn’t have a clue what he was on about. Needless to say I told my pal I was leaving as I couldn’t sit in the house with him any longer or there would be a serious row
You say "wee ned pricks", but we have so called intellectuals such as the Glasgow University lecturer Jeanette Findlay justifying the sectarian murder gang actions. What hope do the wee neds have.

Back