Knock me down with a feather Dorman calls them out

At the end of the day, it’s the exact reason that we don’t let Sutton et al. onto the open platform at Ibrox.

He would get similar abuse on a European level and the club have done well to avoid the situation.

""Celtic are a Scottish team with a proud Irish background".

Except they're a club who don't celebrate their proud Irish background!

Instead, as they have done for as long as I can remember, and I'm talking 50 years here, their fans indulge in the worst of Irish irridentism, singing the praises of the ethnic cleansing of British citizens and how "soon there'll be no Protestants at all", in their ludicrous, leprechaun inspired, sectarian fantasy called a "United Ireland".

I very much doubt that Mr Dornan will be engaged with this thread, though just in case he is . . . . WHAT A HYPOCRITE!

I hope that Dornan has to spend every day for the rest of his life crying about his constituency office signs being pissed on and vandalised. prick.

In the last year we’ve had: Celtic fan’s attacking the team bus, throwing barriers at police, attacking a Rangers pub full of pensioners, constantly graffitiing sectarian slogans, booing minutes silences for the Ibrox disaster, Remembrance Sunday and Walter Smith, throwing missiles at Barrie Mackay and now caught on camera singing sectarian songs to Kris Boyd. That’s off the top of my head.This isn’t a minority. It’s a serious, institutionalised problem that has been allowed to develop because they simply just don’t realise what they’re doing is wrong.
Oh I'm pretty sure they know what they're doing is wrong, but they feel that because they are treated differently and protected by all in positions of control in Scotland they think they are virtually untouchable.

He’s a fûckin melt it was the whole fûckin away end at it on Sunday more than 90 minutes of the full ira song book and anti British-Protestant bile.

Scum

Now they have been forced to comment on celtcs bigotry, watch everything go into hysterical overdrive the next time we say anything deemed offensive...

How could the people of Dundee go about their business without feeling intimidated or in fear with such racist and sectarian abuse being dished out?

""Celtic are a Scottish team with a proud Irish background".

Except they're a club who don't celebrate their proud Irish background!

Instead, as they have done for as long as I can remember, and I'm talking 50 years here, their fans indulge in the worst of Irish irridentism, singing the praises of the ethnic cleansing of British citizens and how "soon there'll be no Protestants at all", in their ludicrous, leprechaun inspired, sectarian fantasy called a "United Ireland".

I very much doubt that Mr Dornan will be engaged with this thread, though just in case he is . . . . WHAT A HYPOCRITE!
The thing is though some wee ned prick sitting in a scheme in Glasgow or the outskirts hasn’t one clue about Ireland or it’s history, he thinks it’s cool to sing about the IRA when he had no idea what he’s singing about.

While over visiting a friend they introduced me to one of their friends who was one of them. I didn’t particularly want to be in their company but didn’t want to make it awkward for my pal so went along. The prick started going on at me about the ira this and ira that. I asked him how many times he had actually been to Ireland, asked him if he knew about all the bombings such as enniskillen, omagh, teebane etc etc. The prick didn’t have a clue what he was on about. Needless to say I told my pal I was leaving as I couldn’t sit in the house with him any longer or there would be a serious row

All part of the Celtic boards agenda to make it look like they can’t control the Green Brigade. He doesn’t actually mean what he’s saying he is just doing what he is told by his pay masters.
Also so when his next all out assault/lies about our support hel say he gives a balanced view so predictable a rhat of a man.

“A small group of fans”, does he mean the 40000 of them that actually turn up, or is he including the flags covering seats in that small group as well?

Conspicuous by its absence is the lack of "we must bring in strict liability and deduct points and close stadiums for sectarian singing" whenever that shower is involved. Funny that, isn't it?

This is a tick box exercise from him so he can load and direct his guns at us next time.

In the last few months alone, the behaviour of Celtic fans has been atrocious, attacking pubs, sectarian singing, missiles chucked at players and on-going vocal support of murderers.

If JD was taking an even handed approach, he would be raising the issue within parliament and calling out numerous politicians for their lack of comments.

Lastly, there is no mention of the “f*ck the hun’s” chanting that was attached to a xmas song (yes - a xmas song). Why is that?

“We can’t accuse others of religious hatred if we’re doing the same thing” most telling line in the statement

suppose at least he’s mentioned it
It shows you the mindset of these people , in other words “ us singing sectarian abuse at Boyd is ruining the enjoyment of getting to accuse others of sectarian abuse “ absolutely incredible way to view the world. Proof if ever needed that some people literally get a buzz from it. Sad

So Dornan is for the 'reunification' of Ireland and for the breakup of the united kingdom - he really likes to spread disharmony.

I think one of the many tragic things about Holyrood is that after 20 years the calibre of MSPs (particularly, but not exclusively the SNP) is still by and large appalling, in fact if anything they are worse.

You could have perhaps expected in its early days that the quality of the individuals would be patchy but would improve as it 'matured' - you couldn't trust someone like dornan to make a cup of tea.

He is not calling them out, he is saying nothing. Its pandering and he done it in a reply and not a main tweet as well. He is a cretin. This singing was the other way about, then he would've been on his twitter tweeting his own tweet and not responding to others, he would be calling for the SPL, Police Scotland etc to investigate and ban Rangers fans from Stadia because of anti catholic, anti Irish racism pish.

James Dornan has to go further and call out the GB.
The GB are out of control such as the recently situation of coins and bottles being thrown at Hearts Barry Mackay.
Their rancid club appease them at every turn as shown with continual UEFA fines.

James Dornan has to go further and call out the GB.
The GB are out of control such as the recently situation of coins and bottles being thrown at Hearts Barry Mackay.
Their rancid club appease them at every turn as shown with continual UEFA fines.
To be honest the GB are used as a shield now to somehow differentiate them from the rest of the Celtic support. It benefits Celtic to have the GB to pin all their bigoted issues on to distract from the fact that their issues involve far more than the angry weirdos in the GB.

He believes in Irelands re unification but is desperate to get Scotland out of the United Kingdom!

The wee hate filled leprechaun is more interested in showing himself to be a celtc supporting plastic paddy....notice no comment about the insults to Her Majesty the Queen . Horrible wee oddity.. This is all he'll mention about it , claiming he's done his piece , almost as if it's the first time it's happened , the bigot queen from Easterhouse isn't saying much either we see , hypocrite scum.

DISGRACEFUL

Celtic fans labelled ’embarrassing’ by SNP MSP for singing ‘chants of hate’ at ex-Rangers star Kris Boyd​

A TOP Holyrood politician has branded Celtic supporters who sang "chants of hate" at Kris Boyd "embarrassing".

The former Rangers star was targeted with sectarian abuse during Celtic’s match at Dundee United, as he was in the studio for Sky Sports covering the game.
A number of people in the Celtic section could be seen gesturing towards the outdoor media gantry while singing “you’re just a fat Orange b******”.

Dornan, the SNP MSP for Glasgow Cathcart, is a supporter of the Parkhead club himself.

He said a "small group" of fans are spoiling the experience of watching Celtic at the moment as he urged supporters to ditch songs connected to the IRA, politics and "religious hatred".

Dornan said via his Twitter account: "I'm loving watching Celtic FC just now, exciting team and a manager who wants the game played with speed and ingenuity, so what can spoil it, a small but vocal group of fans, that's what.
For the last few weeks listening to Celtic at away games has been embarrassing.

"Celtic are a Scottish team with a proud Irish background, something we should be happy to celebrate. However we are not the sporting division of Ireland's struggle for reunification, which I believe in, but is for the Irish to decide and will be a political not sporting decision."And seriously, what was that sectarian bile towards Kris Boyd about. I know he's an ex-Rangers player but in no way does that, or anything else, justify those disgraceful chants towards him yesterday. We can't accuse others of religious hatred if we're doing the same thing.
"Also, how does this do anything to support the team? It seems to me that there's a group of supporters who think they are the entertainment and arbiters of what makes a 'good' Celtic supporter. Let's rally round the Bhoys & stop singing IRA songs and chants of hate. Hail Hail.

During the coverage, Sky presenter Mark Benstead apologised for the incident on air, saying: “Apologies if you can pick up any bad language behind us at the moment."

And Boyd added: "It is nice to see my supporters club are in today. I am really enjoying it."
Dornan previously had to apologise over comments he made to Conservative MP Jacob Rees-Mogg.

He was slammed for saying Tory bigwig Rees-Mogg would "rot in hell" over comments the UK Government minister made about an immigr
I guess this’ll have been posted earlier in the thread but I’d suggest we don’t get taken in by this qunt.
The classic leopards and spots idiom.

However we are not the sporting division of Ireland's struggle for reunification, which I believe in ....
words factually inaccurate by the way, first word ‘19th Century Terrorist'...
Two statements from Dornan in the past few days. He has always supported a United Ireland but denies being a 19th Century Terrorist.

Another staggering contradiction from an utter idiot.

Last edited:
"I know he's an ex-Rangers but.." what an absolute fcking idiot thus guy. His freudian slip's would be comical if the issue wasn't so serious.

Dornan and his likes are a major part of the problem. This wee bit window dressing is fooling nobody.
Self reflection is a very difficult thing? See yourself as others see you !
Particularly at this time of year Mr Dornan should self reflect on his contribution to our wonderful democracy.
His particular role is the square route of f- -k all , actions speak louder than words you agitating moron. Lurking leech :mad:

The tweets were ludicrous and actually further highlighted how much of a maggot he is.

"I know he's an ex Rangers player" as if Boyd somehow brings it on by that simple fact and regular abuse is cool.

"WE can't accuse OTHERS" i.e. it's not about actually tackling sectarianism on both sides, it's about using it as a stick to beat the OTHER lot with. In other words, wise up bhoys and keep it for the slophouses and buses.

He's a disgrace.
Yes that’s what he means

Notice the words vile sectarian anti Protestant abuse are missing

Until he uses those terms he can F off

It bothers me more that that wee bint sturgeon is silent as usual when it comes to anti-british racism. She is very easily disgusted at Rangers fans. Corrupt wee country. :mad:

It bothers me more that that wee bint sturgeon is silent as usual when it comes to anti-british racism. She is very easily disgusted at Rangers fans. Corrupt wee country. :mad:
Literally every single thing she does is after considering "is this likely to lose or win indy votes" EVERYTHING.

Will he be highlighting the anti - Protestant chanting from the Scottish assembly like he did with Rangers fans?

So let's get this straight Dormant wants.....
A UNITED ( Republic of) Ireland
Scotland in the European UNION.
The break up of the UNITED Kingdom.
Seems rather hypocritical at times you would expect to be part of everything no separation for Ireland but for the UK?

Latest posts

Back