Knock on effect from defeat

Albertz'rightpeg

One for the Statto's out there, but can't be many teams who have won their next game after playing us.
mentally challengeds, Hibs and the sheep have all dropped points after playing us recently.
We really are knocking the stuffing out of teams wether we play well or not. Running them ragged letting them chase us.

I was thinking this to myself before actually. And it’s not usually just one game, hibs lost 3 in a row after playing us now the tims have drawn 2 and don’t look likely to win their next game either

Someone said cel’ic have only won 6 since we battered them at the piggery.

Not sure if that’s true but we definitely shook them that day. It’s likely going to be the most significant win of the season.

One for the Statto's out there, but can't be many teams who have won their next game after playing us.
mentally challengeds, Hibs and the sheep have all dropped points after playing us recently.
We really are knocking the stuffing out of teams wether we play well or not. Running them ragged letting them chase us.
Even in the game we lost it showed how much it took for St Mirren to beat us. We are a very difficult to beat.

Compare to Rogers Celtc beating teams - they were putting out weakened sides knowing they would be on a loser from the start to preserve the better players for the next game.

Pretty much sums up how dominant they were. The gap to us wasn't that big - they were better but the way opponents set up against both of us exacerbated the gap.

No wonder we closed it quickly - well that and the fact that TLB&R is a dinosaur.

Because they all try to be “billy big baws we beat Rangers” and give it their absolute everything. Embarrassing for them

It might just be me but Aberdeen last week didn't seem their usual 100% blood and guts. Maybe it was because we were so good

Back