Korea rep v colombia game tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.

alloabear

Official Ticketer
Anybody any ideas where that could be watched tomorrow morning?

Bein tv or similar channels?

Is it strange that I’m looking forward to see the Colombian starting eleven and see if Morelos gets his start today would be a massive boost to his confidence although hope he only get 60mins to save some energy for Sunday

Is it strange that I’m looking forward to see the Colombian starting eleven and see if Morelos gets his start today would be a massive boost to his confidence although hope he only get 60mins to save some energy for Sunday
He wont get that much game time today and you're not the only one itching to see Colombia line up today. Will watch it hoping he does well

No , we are obsessed mate , but in a good way .

Hope he gets a bit more game time today, its unfortunate that its Queiroz first couple of games and he'll be looking to get some wins under his belt and probably won't experiment as much.

No matter though, it's good that Alfies obviously part of his plans going forward.

Big Queiroz is telling the Colombian media that there are players who deserve an opportunity to build some experience so you never know.

It's excellent that Morelos will have time with a manager like this. He did a fantastic job with Iran.

D2k67nJW0AEYVN0.jpg:large

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back