Kos Town for tonight's game.

I watched the Maribor game last year which was only on RTV in Pavlos bar in Kardamena. Bit far from Kos town i know.

Most Greek resorts seem to have tv systems that have RTV as a channel I had no probs finding UFA game last year in Crete last year.

Good luck

What's Kos like these days?

I last went about 12 year ago and didn't really like it but I think it was more down to the fact I was with my ex girlfriend who I had been wanting to break up with for ages.

In Bodrum next month and was considering going over since it only takes 45 minutes to see what it's like nowadays.

There are 2 places in kardemena that will show it, I watched the 1st qualifier there last year. I will try and find out the name and post it.

What's Kos like these days?

I last went about 12 year ago and didn't really like it but I think it was more down to the fact I was with my ex girlfriend who I had been wanting to break up with for ages.

In Bodrum next month and was considering going over since it only takes 45 minutes to see what it's like nowadays.
I was here before with a Ex roughly about the same time ago, I really enjoyed it last night I didn't remember it being so big. Some really nice trendy bars. I watched the game in Jacksons Beach bar which is next door to the sky bar, you can get a beer from 2 euros up to 5/6 euros, I paid 7 for a run and coke.

Back