Kris Boyd- become an immortal

They're both going out together to speak about it at the weekend or something.

What you're proposing would never happen, not after Clarke complained about what he got but wouldn't talk about Boyd.

Tell the Gathered press that it never became an issue untill it was aimed at Clarke.

I DARE YOU
It never was an issue until we gave them them reason to attack us.The only issue the moonhowlers are interested in is the so called anti catholic chants at Ibrox.The abuse of Boyd is just an annoyance for them now.It happened and they are not too happy to address it but they have to now.

Kris Boyd. The man of commentary and column inch future ‘fame’?

We know how it will go down.

No chance.
Boyd should be pissed off though as he was clearly not considered by his boss.
The faux outrage is sickening and the bias disturbing.

Why would he say that? It clearly was an issue.

Yes of course it’s always been an issue but I’m sure you must get what the op is getting at!

After Sunday’ abuse of KB, Clarke said something along the lines of he’s a big boy!

No support for his captain at all, now was that because it was against the scum?

In my humble opinion this was nothing but a case of sour grapes and had Killie won it would never have been mentioned.

He’s O’Neil mark two and as usual the media lap it up because it’s Rangers!

Clarke is nothing more than a attention seeking prick so %^*& him for using a serious problem to hilight his bitterness at getting humped by The Rangers!

I'd prefer it if when they walk out, Kris Boyd delivers a stone cold stunner to Stevie Clarke, followed by a rock bottom through the press table.

Then walks out and says 'im just a fat orange b......, after all'.

Boss will be out the Door before him so why not.
He could make a bigger statement and bring it up during a live sky Broadcast from Scumtic Park.

He has to say he considers the abuse aimed at him on Sunday as sectarian.

Quote the words orange bastard in the same manner as his manager was happy to do when it was 19th Century Terrorist bastard aimed at him!

I can guarantee he won’t make an issue of it for fear it harms his media career.

He’ll play down the impact of those jolly japesters while agreeing with everything his current manager says.

He’s just the next one in a long line of uncle toms who will say what they want to hear, not what they should...

I can guarantee he won’t make an issue of it for fear it harms his media career.

He’ll play down the impact of those jolly japesters while agreeing with everything his current manager says.

He’s just the next one in a long line of uncle toms who will say what they want to hear, not what they should...
Sad reflection on him if so. Tried to play it down until his boss embarrassed himself last night. Clarke is a hypocrite. Wasn't an issue until it was aimed at him.

If Clarke had complained about what happened on Sunday he would have been totally respected and last night would not have happened.

Andy Walker said at Rugby Park that " Boyd will have heard it all before". Now he's on Sky Sports whining about how awful sectarianism is. :rolleyes:

Surely these inconsistencies must be a broadcasting standards issue?

Clarke said he'd rather talk about the football after the Rugby Park game where his own player was the victim of sectarian abuse. This bollocks today from Clarke and the mhedia is all just deflection.

What a complete sham if this goes ahead ,not being Boydies biggest fan lately but if he jumps into bed with Clarke after his manager refused to discuss the abuse he got from the Celtic support he can right royally going f#ck himself big time. What's it going to be Kris it wasn't an issue until Clarke decided it was is that the way its going to be,most probably.

What I don’t understand is why every crash barrier under the sun publicly whines about being called a 19th Century Terrorist but every Protestant who is called an orange b*****rd doesn’t. It’s baffling. We’re giving these scum an unchallenged platform to spout their pish

What I don’t understand is why every crash barrier under the sun publicly whines about being called a 19th Century Terrorist but every Protestant who is called an orange b*****rd doesn’t. It’s baffling. We’re giving these scum an unchallenged platform to spout their pish

This ∆

What also baffles me is the use of the word "Hun", it's used as a completely free hit by them and isn't sectarian in any way, apparently!

In comparison, saying the word "19th Century Terrorist" (terrorist group - nothing to do with Catholicism) can see you sat in jail!?

I
I have never seen a banner in the Rangers end saying Unrepentant Orange Bastard or Hun ,but I have seen one in their end saying Unrepentant 19th Century Terrorist Bastard,there are plenty of T Shirts etc with that slogan on it for sale on various online sites go figure that one.

It never was an issue until we gave them them reason to attack us.The only issue the moonhowlers are interested in is the so called anti catholic chants at Ibrox.The abuse of Boyd is just an annoyance for them now.It happened and they are not too happy to address it but they have to now.
yup if the clarke chants had come before the boyd ones then there would have been an outcry then it would have been quickly forgotton about by the press as soon as the boyd ones happened

Massive opportunity missed Mr Boyd.

You could have hammered them on Monday but you decided to laugh it off.

Thursday your boss sees the same opportunity and grabs it with both hands to highlight him being a victim leaving you in the shadows.

The mentally challengeds are turning the screw from all angles now but unfortunately nobody will fight our corner for an even debate leaving us to be villified for all and sundry to have a kick and so deflect away from the real issues in Scottish football and society.

Massive opportunity missed Mr Boyd.

You could have hammered them on Monday but you decided to laugh it off.

Thursday your boss sees the same opportunity and grabs it with both hands to highlight him being a victim leaving you in the shadows.

The mentally challengeds are turning the screw from all angles now but unfortunately nobody will fight our corner for an even debate leaving us to be villified for all and sundry to have a kick and so deflect away from the real issues in Scottish football and society.

Think you’d better have a look on Twitter mate.
I’m not on it but was sent a link in the last 15 minutes.
That bigot Dornan just sent a tweet asking for the whole Clarke interview and Kris Boyd replied saying ‘Is this it ?’

HE SENT HIM THE SCUM SINGING AT BOYD from Sunday :D:D

Back