Kris Boyd Statement

Scrubs UK

Kris Boyd has issued the following statement:

“My brother took his own life because of his mental health issues. The pain and suffering of his suicide still haunts me and my family each and every day, so please don’t accuse me of belittling another man’s mental health issues like I couldn’t care less. Just to be perfectly clear, on Sky Sports on Wednesday other night I mentioned Leigh’s mental STRENGTH in coping with criticism. I wasn’t talking about his mental health. They’re two totally different things. So if anyone genuinely believes I’d have a go at Leigh Griffiths for problems he’s gone through then, I’m sorry, they are wrong.”

The majority knew where he was coming from the other night. That statement is just to give certainty to Clarification FC, its perpetually offended followers and their media circus.

You just know one of them will have a right go at him either on the street or walking into a stadium.
It’s how they roll

Shouldn’t need to make a statement, but good for Boyd not apologising and standing up for himself.

well said kris but no need for a statement for them
our statement will be 55
then watch them go ballistic

Well said Kris No apology but they will persevere not because of what you said re Thumbheid but because on the 30th and after you told the truth the thoughtpolice/nazis cannot stand that

Rancid b@stards know fine well he wouldn't have a pop at someone's mental health after what happened with his brother, just disgusting. Well in big man for having none of it. He was probably advised to apologise just for ease aswell but fcukin good on ye for politely telling them to fcuk off

If that mob were genuinely upset about mental health issues, they would be talking to their victims and their families, and giving them the help they need. But they don't. The shameless c*nts need to be taken to take over this

Back