Kris Boyd Statement

I don't say this lightly but if the Tims don't start to rein themselves in then someone on our side is seriously going to get injured by one of their lunatic fringe. Their mob simply cannot help themselves.

It's disgusting that Celtic as a club are happy to ramp the levels of bitterness and hatred to unprecedented levels.

The post-split game at Parkhead: if we're winning and on the way to the title, one of them will be on the park looking to attack our players.

I would like an explanation of exactly what his “issues” are. If that scum club are willing to vilify Boyd for his comments, and use mental health issues of Griffiths, then please come out and tell everyone to lay off him, because.........?

I have a idea why they won’t tell the truth and so do most others.

I suspect, if freedom of information was available from the SFA, and they told the truth, then he would never play in another football match again.

Mental illness in a professional football player, or anyone, should be taken very, very seriously. If Griffiths has problems as has been stated, then he should be removed from public scrutiny and provided with mental heath care.

And check his blood, nose and bank account while their at it.

Absolute respect to Boyd here, it’s a disgrace he’s even had to talk about this.

As for that club. I don’t even know the word.

It’s a good statement from Boyd. One he shouldn’t need to make.

From what I know Boyd said nothing that denigrated the tramp’s mental health.

LG is a complete basket case and if you ask me he always has been. If the tramps are so concerned about his mental state they should put him out to grass instead of constantly exposing him to opportunities to make yet another complete erse of himself.

Boyd know what mental health issue are, he know that wee rat faced bastard has other issues
and we all know what they are...

Imagine even having to come out with this due to a backwards mentally challenged club making a complaint.
The media in this country have a lot to answer for and don't give a fück if the end up with blood on their hands. The spout pish upon pish in order for upsetting and getting reactions. They are evil. The News Of The World got found out years ago yet these excuses for newspapers and BBC Scotland up here still get away with irresponsible behaviour.

Terrier in work tried to talk to me about it
"Did you hear what boyd was saying about Griffiths ? "

"No, dont watch celtic. what did he say ?"

"Slagging Griffiths off about his mental health"

"What did he say ?"

"Just slagging him off"

"What did he say ?"

"Stuff about his mental health"

"What did he say ?"

"Can't remember specifically"

Walked away at that point.

What about Boyd's mental health the way certain people in the mhedia are portraying it! Across a few threads on this but I am starting to get p*issed off with the amount of stuff that mob continue to get away with in Scotland.

I f.ucking hate that mob with a passion.

easily worst relationship with them now in my life. It looked to be getting sensible co-existence for a while but they upped the hatred massively after 2012 - ably assisted by the diddies. Reality was I guess it was all there under the surface. Bottom line is inferiority complex.

I don't get how they make complaints to talk sport/sky etc..does you think
Man Utd will be complaining about the slagging there taking just now

What the phuck is happening to our country when we now have a lad whose own family have suffered absolute tragedy caused by mental health problems now having to respond to moon howling perma offended bigots.

Celtic FC should be utterly ashamed of themselves pandering to their lunatic fringe like this. They won’t be.

The mhanks and their media/political pals don’t like criticism. Pretty sad that if we get someone that takes our point of view they will go to any length to bring them down. I’d never heard of Chris Boyds private grief and it should have stayed that way. I detest that sordid club with a passion!

I was inclined not to comment, however this popped up on a news feed, and it really disgraceful that he feels he had to make this statement at all while others seem to be able to say anything they like. It's a good statement and you can hear how angry he is in it, can't see this going away anytime soon.

This is the moment when Alex Rae and Ally should also be attacking them from their media outlets. All 3 should have a concerted campaign to highlight LG's behaviour.

That's what the scum mouthpieces do, one of them initiates and the rest step in line.

Back