Kris Boyd target of sectarian abuse from Celtic supporters

The response of a normal human being. Anyone who pretends their offended by stuff like that on either side is either extremely soft or lying.

I’m not going to blame Boyd for being honest and not playing the sad game Scottish football has begun.

I totally agree, it's utterly pathetic, as literally no-one is offended by any of this utter shite.

But, when you have a mob , who consist of NATsi scum , Yahoo media , Yahoo support in general who spit the dummy out at the slightest shite against them then I'm sorry , we must fight fire with fire.
Pathetic, but we now live in a sinister one sided shitehole which is sad but one we must take on.

I totally agree, it's utterly pathetic, as literally no-one is offended by any of this utter shite.

But, when you have a mob , who consist of NATsi scum , Yahoo media , Yahoo support in general who spit the dummy out at the slightest shite against them then I'm sorry , we must fight fire with fire.
Pathetic, but we now live in a sinister one sided shitehole which is sad but one we must take on.
Just wait till May if we win the league. We will see how interested everyone suddenly becomes in sectarianism then. That’s why it’s important this gets highlighted as much as possible NOW

A coin thrown from the crowd brushed against Lennon's coat at Tynecastle and there were condemnations at Holyrood from politicians. A Hearts player has coins thrown at him and also struck by a bottle at the Piggery, and the political silence is deafening.
Preaching to the converted, mate, but you just can't argue with the facts.

This has been going on for more years than I care to remember,

It's as one directional l as it has ever been.

So in the space of a few weeks two former Rangers players have received sectarian abuse and one has been attacked with missiles. The police and stewards will certainly need to earn their money at the next Old Firm match if things go our way.

Was it not andy Walker on commentary a few seasons ago saying “Boyd loves it” during a game when he was getting sectarian abuse

It’s only serious when words are said against them.

Selectarianism
I think this happened only a week or 2 after Jakey Clarke went greeting to the media after the Broomloan sang the same song to him at Ibrox.:rolleyes:

Police never caught any of these mystery Tims.
Sky thinks it's funny

Walker then appeared in a Sky interview with Jim White to discuss the abuse directed at Steve Clarke who never mentioned his own player getting abuse.

More propaganda convenientally forgotten about because no one is keeping records and highlighting it.

I will be expecting that sectarian crusader prick Dornan will be raising it in the Scottish parliament tomorrow ( I won’t hold my breath)

I was on the comments page on the Glasgow Times website and the Yahoos genuinely think there's nothing sectarian about Orange bastard or songs about sectarian murder gangs.:(

Is it any wonder, in general, I despise most of them, outwith certain family members and some acquaintances.

We get slagged off for our songs snd there are one or two but never heard such a constant barrage of political and religious bile as at tannadice today. It was 90 mins of Roman Catholics, FTQ, IRA. A sectarian club from birth.

100%. Bits I saw today were the worst I’ve heard from that lot in a long time. At one point it was clear that Sky dumbed down the volume during an IRA chant as one minute it was loud and as clear as a bell, then a switch of a button and it was a lot more muffled and quieter. Shame on them for that.

That's a big reason why TLB and Sutton aren't allowed at Ibrox for European games. Some of our fans would sing the song only we'd be front page news with BT gleefully highlighting it, the double standards are as galling as they are obvious.

I wonder who asked them for a comment? They usually claim they didnt comment because no one asked them.
After the daily record being outside as institutionally racist & sectarian you'd have thought they'd be looking at amending this policy.

I'd also imagine if your were nil by mouth you'd look through what the daily record has asked for comment on, then look at this across other papers see if there's a pattern.

They wont though.

I was on the comments page on the Glasgow Times website and the Yahoos genuinely think there's nothing sectarian about Orange bastard or songs about sectarian murder gangs.:(

Is it any wonder, in general, I despise most of them, outwith certain family members and some acquaintances.
Not just a sectarian murder gang mate. They murdered their own people over arguments in bars, petty crime, personal vendettas. Sky are a disgrace.

But wait a minute I thought they were sweet innocent angels who were only ever the subject of abuse and never the perpetrators? Well this is a turn up for the books.

Reactions: jtc
I find the whole thing tiresome.

The behaviour of the Celtic support over the last few weeks needed pointed out, their board now has a decision, if they fail to appoint Bernard Higgins now, they are giving into their extremists.

We have our idiots too, let’s hope they do not respond in kind.

That’s why I find it tiresome, orange or 19th Century Terrorist B, just bloody tiresome, let’s get back to football please.

I find the whole thing tiresome.

The behaviour of the Celtic support over the last few weeks needed pointed out, their board now has a decision, if they fail to appoint Bernard Higgins now, they are giving into their extremists.

We have our idiots too, let’s hope they do not respond in kind.

That’s why I find it tiresome, orange or 19th Century Terrorist B, just bloody tiresome, let’s get back to football please.
You are right, if we all focus on the football the harder it becomes to drag Rangers into the whole situation and the more foolish those who do choose to do it look and the easier to identify they become.

Jeannette findlay is a lecturer at Glasgow university. This bigot earns good money in the country by teaching young minds who are buying into it.

As I posted earlier, being part of a minority in western countries these days gets you a bit of leeway, that the majority don't get.

It's been this way since political correctness came into play and has now came to this. That's where we are folks and I have no idea how to turn it round. Anybody in a position within politics or media who speaks up against it, will be cancelled as an extreme right winger. It's got that bad, that beast aitken calls a labour leader talking to union reps right wing and gets away with it.

People on here having a go at kris boyd are wrong. Why should he lose out, we all allowed this to happen for fear of being called out for it.
In any other normal country she would be under investigation by terrorist units. How you can so openly support Republican Terrorists without any pressure or risking your job is baffling. If it was Al Qaeda or ISIS or any other terror group she would be hounded.

In any other normal country she would be under investigation by terrorist units. How you can so openly support Republican Terrorists without any pressure or risking your job is baffling. If it was Al Qaeda or ISIS or any other terror group she would be hounded.
They won't let that Muslim bird back in the country because she supported ISIS
In Scotland ,they let someone run the country who has at least a nod to the terrorists political wing .And I'm being careful what I write here

I've said plenty of times before on here as soon as that lot start their vile bigoted anti protestant/British vitriol that they fckers would all serve a deafie to whatever they fckers come out with and i mean Dornan Useless and co.

That's western universities for you mate. Remember two of the Al Qaeda hijackers from the middle east, attah the leader, can't remember the other ones name, were both radicalised at Hamburg university. Absolute insanity

So as I’m sure we all could have predicted James Dornan has surfaced, not to condemn the anti Protestant abuse shouted by the supporters of his club but to instead make a claim that he received sectarian abuse this morning via a voicemail.

I hate these Nationalist, Republican scumbags and what they’ve done to this country, the honestly think they are untouchable.

Back