Kris Boyd Trolling Crocker On Instagram

hammer17

Official Ticketer
and showing him up for what we all know he is.

Boyd posting a joke video of a fat guy doing keepy uppies and says underneath

‘For all you who tagged me in their keepy uppy challenge, I was waiting for @iain.crocker.1238 to do the commentary’

Crocker replies by saying ‘you’ll be waiting longer than your first old firm goal’

Boyd ‘you sure you are allowed to say Old Firm’?

Boyd is actually starting to grow on my again

Last edited:
Dixie Deans never scored 89 in 125 games for the beggars, but never scored against us. Did he have the press on his case at the time? Or in retirement?

Now that he is free of football and all its rules, he can and does speak his mind, not before time I say?

I think Boyd is growing in confidence and now is happy not to toe the party line and say what he thinks which is refreshing.

Somebody posted the Ugo Ehiogu goal against celtc in the forum recently and his bias really is as obvious as f uck when you listen to his commentary.

A fucking fantastic goal was met with "Ugo Ehiogu has turned it in" immediately followed by a tone of voice akin to him finding out his missus has fucked off with cast of black cocks for white chicks 4.

Somebody posted the Ugo Ehiogu goal against celtc in the forum recently and his bias really is as obvious as f uck when you listen to his commentary.

A fucking fantastic goal was met with "Ugo Ehiogu has turned it in" immediately followed by a tone of voice akin to him finding out his missus has fucked off with cast of black cocks for white chicks 4.
Pretty sure he shouts something like "and that is SO against the run of play today".

Hear hear Body, probably only bear in msm to call it out.
Don't understand the abuse he gets, imo it's people terminally angry.

Back