Kris Boyd you get soft boiled eggs and hard boiled eggs its still an egg

Somebody on twitter said it just before he did. Dont know if he had enough time to go on it during the adverts.

It was a penalty because the referee gave a penalty..
Kent would have scored anyway had he not been brought down, was at the perfect angel and on his right foot - would have been a typical fifa goal

The bint on sky definitely wanted him to say it wasn’t or at least it was soft.

Her reaction was terrible.

The bint on sky definitely wanted him to say it wasn’t or at least it was soft.

Her reaction was terrible.

Barbour was beeling he'd come away with a decent quip that showed any "controversy" to be an utter nonsense.

You can debate certain penalty incidents when it's maybe unclear as to if there was contact or not, whether the ball was nicked before contact or not or whether a handball should be given.

That, last night, is the clearest of penalty decisions you can get. There's clear contact, he's definitley not moved the ball before or after and the correct decision was made.

That it's even up for discussion by certain people says a lot about them.

No one actually saying it wasn't a penalty, that I can see anyway, so now it's reduced to "soft". Barometers out now to measure the extent to which Rangers deserved a penalty; or should that be egg timers.

Last edited:
I laughed at this, but to be honest I was in disbelief at everyone saying it was soft to begin with - as clear a penalty as you will see!
Porteous catches Kent’s foot as our man sidesteps him and the subsequent tumble looks entirely genuine to me to as he was clearly expecting to be in a position to shoot.

There’s nothing soft about it.

I think Boyd needs help! His brain is scrambled?

Two eggs in a pan getting hard boiled,
One says to the other, this is torture,
The other one says, wait to see what happens next,
They run you under freezing water,
Then they smash your heed in with a spoon.

Last edited:
This 'controversy' is as nonsensical as the penalty decision against Aberdeen. Both stonewall penalties that wouldn't have been up for discussion if it was any other team getting them

Back