Kris Commons Having A Go At Morelos Again.

buster60

What the hell is wrong with this piece of shit? Every week in his Daily Mail article he has a go at Morelos for one thing or the other. This week he's telling Gerrard that he must stop indulging Morelos. Who does he think he is telling Gerrard what to do.
I'm beginning to believe what loads others have said that Commons and his colleagues in the media are just trying to drive our favourite Columbian out of the country. Used to think Commons was a pretty decent guy considering his background but no longer. He's another tosspot who can go to hell.

It’s the agenda that’s been set.

They all read from the same hymn sheet now.

A young talented lad from another country. Could turn out to be something special in the game but press in Scotland decide to just hound him out.

Why? Because he is a rangers player. Any other side they would be loving him and if it was them....he would be getting sold for £50 trillion dollars to Barca/real/juve/Man City *delete as appropriate

They won’t be happy until Alfie is gone. They want talent like his squeezed out of the game, more importantly they want Rangers to not succeed. Remember the fuss created by Nathan Oduwas overhead flick? Disrespectful etc if a player in green and grey have done it they’d be playing clips at the top of sportscene even now.

They have no shame. Some would say that it’s even racist but I think Alfie hasn’t won any of the press’ hearts because he doesn’t do interviews and he doesn’t speak English. That and the BBC are a group of catholic schooled, Glasgow University alumni intent on playing their childish games as they do their bit to protect the push to Terry Munro.

And as for Boydy he’s placing himself to get a regular bbc gig as his career is over. If he dances to their tune he will get a job if not he will be buying a pub and getting even fatter.

** apologies went a bit off piste there. The same rules applies to Commons and anyone else in the press.

Commons is doing what every other scrotum in the media with a voice is doing, and he’s doing it well.

He’s eliciting a reaction out of you, and many other Rangers fans no doubt; he’s sucking up to all other Scottish football fans who are Rangers haters and love to stick the boot in no matter if it’s unjust; and he’s toeing the line with every other mouthbreather (Sutton, Craigan, English could go on and on and on), because the agenda was set along time ago that Rangers are to be hated, ridiculed, judged to a different standard, stopped in any kind of way in becoming he dominant club in Scotland.

In summary, you can’t be surprised by now.

A good point bringing Oduwa into it.
When he came and was getting battered from pillar to post, we were told that he was too lightweight, this is a man's game, it's physical in Scotland, he needs to be more physical and defend himself.
And when we do get someone who does, see what happens..............

I posted yesterday that Morelos as not injured one player,what does that matter when they want him to be portrayed as the dirtiest player in the league a complete fabrication.

Celtic are allowed to indulge themselves with a convicted racist that no one has a problem with, they can all take a flying fcuk to themselves.

Tbh, if I hadn’t opened this thread I would not have known Commons writes for the Mail. The % of fans who read the Mail can’t be large it’s a minority.
So why start a thread about it where it will probably get a bigger audience than his scribbling did!
Not getting at the OP but ignore these idiots , don’t post about them , they are getting more attention on here than would read them normally.

Your problem was thinking commons was pretty decent, nobody connected with that rancid club is decent

Call me cynical but I think there's more to this frenzy from Celtic minded journalists, sports commentators and ex players and believe it's being orchestrated by their spin doctors to keep other pressing issues out of the MSM.

It's certainly what everyone is talking about at the moment and has been relentless since the new year.

Dr Death taught them well.

I am positive that a man of Steven Gerrard's standing will listen to that no mark.

What the hell is wrong with this piece of shit? Every week in his Daily Mail article he has a go at Morelos for one thing or the other. This week he's telling Gerrard that he must stop indulging Morelos. Who does he think he is telling Gerrard what to do.
I'm beginning to believe what loads others have said that Commons and his colleagues in the media are just trying to drive our favourite Columbian out of the country. Used to think Commons was a pretty decent guy considering his background but no longer. He's another tosspot who can go to hell.
Stop buying it mate!

They won’t be happy until Alfie is gone. They want talent like his squeezed out of the game, more importantly they want Rangers to not succeed. Remember the fuss created by Nathan Oduwas overhead flick? Disrespectful etc if a player in green and grey have done it they’d be playing clips at the top of sportscene even now.

They have no shame. Some would say that it’s even racist but I think Alfie hasn’t won any of the press’ hearts because he doesn’t do interviews and he doesn’t speak English. That and the BBC are a group of catholic schooled, Glasgow University alumni intent on playing their childish games as they do their bit to protect the push to Terry Munro.

And as for Boydy he’s placing himself to get a regular bbc gig as his career is over. If he dances to their tune he will get a job if not he will be buying a pub and getting even fatter.

** apologies went a bit off piste there. The same rules applies to Commons and anyone else in the press.
Boyd doesn’t need to buy anything mate he’s a multi millionaire

It’s the agenda that’s been set.

They all read from the same hymn sheet now.

A young talented lad from another country. Could turn out to be something special in the game but press in Scotland decide to just hound him out.

Why? Because he is a rangers player. Any other side they would be loving him and if it was them....he would be getting sold for £50 trillion dollars to Barca/real/juve/Man City *delete as appropriate
Couldn't agree more,it's because he wears a Rangers jersey and we are a threat when he's in the team,that he gets all this crazy hysteria,he wouldn't get it if it was any other club.

If Moreos played for the Peasants, he'd be a God-like figure to the mhedia. They'd lap up Alfie ragdolling the hammerthrowers up here. That the lad never had one red card to his name before he came to Ibrox sums it up.

No one at Ibrox has mentioned this and followed up by asking why?

The dirty child raping bassas are desperate to get him out of Scotland. This campaign is rather unnerving, it's certainly not sport as we know it.

The dirty child raping bassas are desperate to get him out of Scotland. This campaign is rather unnerving, it's certainly not sport as we know it.
I don't think it's just Alfie either. They're been targeting SG too since he arrived, no welcome to the Scottish game whatsoever (in fact the complete opposite), and they've continued to ask him nothing but menial questions and constantly try to get him embroilled in petty nonsense and controversy. The atmosphere and tone of voice at our press confrences is a joke. Compare that with their love-in with Brenda. And for a time there it looked as if it was working because SG seemed pretty fed up, especially when dealing with them. I hate to say it but their tactics of literally sucking all the fun out of everything connected to our club might just drive him and others out prematurely.

All this rhetoric from the media and ex-players in this country about 'consistency' from referees and the authorities when they themselves are the most parochial, insincere, hypocritical, inconsistent, incoherent rabble of narrow minded talentless fnckwits imagineable, that have clearly never been taught the true meaning of impartiality, dignity, tolerance and integrity never mind tried to put them into practice, is an irony not lost on me. Do as I say, not as I do is clearly what their bitter parents must have taught them and they do them proud every day.

Stop reading his stuff then,
That’s the spirit! Let’s all ignore the constant chipping away at the club but moan about the McGregor and Morelos bans due to their trial by media.
We should be reading and listening and challenging these ridiculous claims and untruths.

They are terrified of Alfie and the problems he causes all defences ( McCann-he's a nuisance to play against)

Could be worse I suppose, instead of having a striker costing 1m and banging in 20+ goals already, we could have Spun(ked 9m on a wonderboy who more often that not, warms the celtc bench.

Hurting much Scotlands answer to Tyrion Lannister?

Seen the headline....dinnae bother reading it. Usual pish fi a dick.

Stop reading the Mail then and let his bosses know you no longer indulge in their bias rag.

Back