Kris Commons pundit

I`ve only seen him a couple of times - he`s not had one original thought. He just goes with the flow of whatever co commentator says.

Commons accent is dull - I struggle with him on that basis alone.

Boyd though, I liked the big man at Rangers (first time) and he won me shed loads of money on FGS bets so I am not into having a go at him on here.

However...he really is a terrible football pundit. Did anyone hear his "analysis" of how bad Ross County were in the first half? He went off like a train spouting utter shite and repeating himself about no press or no organisation - made no sense whatsoever.

He didn't come across as biased today, but what he did come across as was, thick.
He is that thick he would not know how to be biased.

As for Boyd, not sure why a guy who is still playing every week is getting a gig as a pundit on sky, bt sport and having a full spread in one of the national rags.

Has this happened to any other pro footballers?

He’s actually a lot better covering our games than Boyd, which is quite tragic

Totally agree. A complete embarrassment that, that tube is our record SPL goal scorer and was loved by the majority of our support. Probably still calls himself a Rangers ‘fan’ too.

Would rather sit and listen to commons than Boyd tbh. Very honest and not the usual bitterness from player that used to play for them

He is one of the better BBC Scotland pundits, tends to talk rationally rather than frothing at the mouth like most of them, Richard Wilson is another I quite like though he doesn't seem to be on as much this season.

Back