Kristoffer Ajer

The whole point of a Centre Half is to stop goals going in against your team. In this respect he isn't very good, no matter how clever his Beckenbaueresque gallops look.

One of the weirdest players I can ever remember them having.

In the Scottish Cup game, he went down with supposed shoulder damage, yet was clearly fine. Today, he shat out of blocking Morelos' shot. I noticed near the end he seemingly picked up an "injury", but was also at pains to show he had run it off. He likes to give the impression he's leaving it all on the line but isn't at all.

He also does this pathetic thing where he celebrates his own tackles/blocks no matter the context of the game. He did it with Roofe in the first half, and in the last game when they were losing.
Rodney Trotter on wheels

Is it Djokovic or Murray who does this in tennis when they're losing? Always start picking up little injuries when they're getting a hammering.

Proper weird guy.

Looks like Alf.

alf-warner-bros-e1533220615626.jpg
Fans of a certain age etc etc.

Who doesn't love an ALF reference? Classic.

Like most in that team, thought they were all golden balls, turned out it was gold painted lead clackers.

Every one of our central defenders is better than him. Absolute fraud of a player who I hope stays with them for a good while yet.

His reactions are embarrassing. Dropping to his knees after his shot at the weekend, celebrating a tackle like a goal, feigning injury every time he doesn't fancy it..... and the no look pass.

He's just a coward with very little defensive skills,I doubt that their new manager would want to keep him,if the manager in question knows anything about football that is,and that is not guaranteed

In the Scottish Cup game, he went down with supposed shoulder damage, yet was clearly fine. Today, he shat out of blocking Morelos' shot. I noticed near the end he seemingly picked up an "injury", but was also at pains to show he had run it off. He likes to give the impression he's leaving it all on the line but isn't at all.

He also does this pathetic thing where he celebrates his own tackles/blocks no matter the context of the game. He did it with Roofe in the first half, and in the last game when they were losing.
He's part of the worst scum defence I've ever seen.

Spends some amount of time on his arse, and I don't mean in a 'Helander blocking shots' kinda way..... more a 'falling over too easily cos he's shite' sorta thing...
Difference with him and Helander is if big Fil played for them then Morelos goal never happens at the weekend.

The big daft bastard ducked out of the way, Helander would've blocked it with his face if he had to.

Even auld Shoo Kevin’s thinks he’s a big haddie , ducking out of the way of morelos shot and feigning injury in last 2 games v them B-)

Similar to julien who by all accounts has been faking an injury for most of the season until his proper injury. Remember he started doing some weird starey/crying thing the day they lost at livingston to show how much he cared. Weirdos the pair of them .

I actually think he will go on to have a decent career.

The Scottish league is a good base to start at, he is well suited for Italian or Spanish football.

That no look pass was almost as good as the Motherwell messi with the face like an ironing board heading the ball.

The Scottish league is a good base to start at, he is well suited for Italian or Spanish football.
Oh gosh please be a Spanish side that’s fancied for relegation and has to face Messi etc. Would be hilarious IMO.

Similar to julien who by all accounts has been faking an injury for most of the season until his proper injury. Remember he started doing some weird starey/crying thing the day they lost at livingston to show how much he cared. Weirdos the pair of them .

that fraud gives it the same "i'm a hard man" posture as Brown

practically every game i've seen him (admittedly few) he's spent some of the game rolling about on the deck after a nothing encounter.

My thoughts for a while.
the Newcastle interest baffles me as it’s similar to here.
definitely Italy.

Should sign for whoever Lustig went to.
Two cheeks ....

I'd be surprised if any club came in with the money they are wanting for him. I think what we are seeing with him is the usual mhedia turd polishing for one of their beloved. He's massively overated . He reminds me of Lee Wilkie but with less defensive attributes and ability.

For all his flaws (well documented on here) he still waltzed past both our attack and midfield on at least 3 occasions and once even got into the box before he ballooned a shot wide. It happened time and again and no one attempted to stop it, I was going ape shit at the TV. Thankfully nothing came of it. He's a slightly more talented Lustig IMO

Back