Kristoffer Ajer

Proper weird guy.

Looks like Alf.

alf-warner-bros-e1533220615626.jpg

One of the weirdest players I can ever remember them having.

In the Scottish Cup game, he went down with supposed shoulder damage, yet was clearly fine. Today, he shat out of blocking Morelos' shot. I noticed near the end he seemingly picked up an "injury", but was also at pains to show he had run it off. He likes to give the impression he's leaving it all on the line but isn't at all.

He also does this pathetic thing where he celebrates his own tackles/blocks no matter the context of the game. He did it with Roofe in the first half, and in the last game when they were losing.
toys oot the pram when his run ended with a shot that just missed the corner flag ......big fuckin wean....broonaldos pal....

Other than his ability to bring the ball out from defence, he's utterly shite at everything else. Can't header and couldn't tackle a fish supper.

In the Scottish Cup game, he went down with supposed shoulder damage, yet was clearly fine. Today, he shat out of blocking Morelos' shot. I noticed near the end he seemingly picked up an "injury", but was also at pains to show he had run it off. He likes to give the impression he's leaving it all on the line but isn't at all.

He also does this pathetic thing where he celebrates his own tackles/blocks no matter the context of the game. He did it with Roofe in the first half, and in the last game when they were losing.
And he didn't handle the ball today. B-)

An utter fraud,hopeless centre half.
Forever rolling about cheating trying to get Rangers players booked.
Him and Glen Loovens could be sisters.

After his "mazey" and shot that almost went out for a throw in..... at first i thought it took a deflection. :D :D :D

You missed out the weird facial expression thing he does if he clears his lines or puts the ball out for a corner, its like he is trying to flick his quiff back with his eyebrows B-)

He has a Tommy Tank over a picture of himself celebrating a slide tackle that results in a throw in.

He is comedy gold.

There’s a reason he was allowed to keep hold of the ball and go on his long runs with it. Because inevitably his final ball, be it a shot or a pass, is woeful.

He's nothing but a big Fanny, same as Julien who goes down screaming like a bitch anytime Alfredo goes near him, namby pamby shitebag who would never cut it at a higher level

U obviously forgot about the weirdos like wieghorst, Cantscorino, face ache geordie thompson and not to mention Wanker walker.

Ajer is typical of that Celtic team. He does have some ability but instead of getting better, he regressed under Lennon. Lennon has the uncanny ability to make decent players worse.

The best part of the day was that run and then the attempted finish in the 2nd half. Not seen him celebrate a tackle against us in a while which he loves doing.

Spends some amount of time on his arse, and I don't mean in a 'Helander blocking shots' kinda way..... more a 'falling over too easily cos he's shite' sorta thing...

One of the most unlikable players they’ve had in recent years, amongst stiff competition. Interested to see how his career goes from here, he is clearly a good footballer but his defensive instincts are appalling.

Reminds me of one of those kids who gets excited if he is not picked last for lunch time kick about. Thinks putting in a tackle or header is better than not getting beat. Team ethic eludes this cvunt.

Ajer is typical of that Celtic team. He does have some ability but instead of getting better, he regressed under Lennon. Lennon has the uncanny ability to make decent players worse.

He doesn't understand the fundamentals of defending properly. That goes back further than Lennon's coaching tbh.

He's played a part in most of the goals we've scored against them this season.

His attempt to clear a simple cross with the wrong foot today was something that an U16s centre half would be embarrassed by. Basic, basic stuff.

He loves a pointless dribble though so apparently is some player.

He's actually got some decent qualities, he's got pace and he's comfortable with the ball at his feet and bringing it out. However, he can't defend and the evidence is there that he never will be able to. He's also not mobile enough to take the step into midfield so in a sense he reminds me a bit of McCrorie where he doesn't really have a natural position.

It's hilarious seeing his big greeting coupon and his petulance with his team mates, was hoping to see his tackle celebration today. His YouTube showreel will be him galloping out of defence then overhitting a pass

The no-look pass genuinely had me burst out laughing.

Does he have no self-awareness?

The stupid looking big arsehole spends the full game celebrating tackles and forever claiming offside at every opportunity.

Bombscare of a defender IMO.

Did you see his jump to cause their goal?
Taking the blue glasses off I think he is one of their better players!
I did mate yeah. I also saw him jump and get caught under the ball for our 3rd and turn himself away from Alfie’s goal.
I don’t disagree about him being one of their better players, he has his strengths which is mainly carrying the ball at pace. But I’d say he’s a full back more than a CB

Back