Kristoffer Ajer

One of the weirdest players I can ever remember them having.

In the Scottish Cup game, he went down with supposed shoulder damage, yet was clearly fine. Today, he shat out of blocking Morelos' shot. I noticed near the end he seemingly picked up an "injury", but was also at pains to show he had run it off. He likes to give the impression he's leaving it all on the line but isn't at all.

He also does this pathetic thing where he celebrates his own tackles/blocks no matter the context of the game. He did it with Roofe in the first half, and in the last game when they were losing.
Put simply he's a big fanny and isn't very good. There's a reason we don't stop his marauding prances upfield, he inevitably fcks it up and leaves them exposed time after time.

He truly is a fanny of a guy PB.

He has talent & pace, but can’t mark players and loses so many physical battles.

He behaves like a cheat, and doesn’t fool us, but fools many of them.

Morelos never seems to struggle when taking it up against him, Grigo. Not recently.

Compare and contrast with Helander. They're the same height, but when our Swede gets into a battle against a proper good opponent — let's say Marega at Porto — he doesn't let them breathe. Just closes it down and kills the play. All over them.

Ajer has talent but there's a lot of vanity to his play.

In the Scottish Cup game, he went down with supposed shoulder damage, yet was clearly fine. Today, he shat out of blocking Morelos' shot. I noticed near the end he seemingly picked up an "injury", but was also at pains to show he had run it off. He likes to give the impression he's leaving it all on the line but isn't at all.

He also does this pathetic thing where he celebrates his own tackles/blocks no matter the context of the game. He did it with Roofe in the first half, and in the last game when they were losing.

Perfect summary.

He's a legend in his own lunchtime.

Total coward of a centre half.

He’s a shitebag

Got a PR machine that Stan Collymore dreams of

I honestly think the loudest noise at the game all day was him screaming when he hit BR5 with his shot.

He seems to think he is head and shoulders above everyone else despite the fact that he was directly at fault for three of the four goals today.

Another player in the same mould as Griffiths/Lustig/Brown

Happy to lord of over our diddy teams filled with players like Waghorn, Holt, Hill, Hodson etc but been absolutely useless in Derby matches since Gerrard’s came in

Celebrates last ditch tackles like a goal and shits his pants whenever Kent/Morelos are near him. Clearly thinks he’s a superstar but he’s been shown up big time this season

That man can play...

The weird thing is I wouldnt know what position to play the weird soul. He seems run and be able to burst through players then plays it sidewards....hes just a pound shop bougherra

He’s an absolute fraud, a con man and has convinced media and pundits alike that he’s somehow a hot property. He’s a centre half who cant defend, positionally awful, not particularly brave, rarely a threat in the air (other than once today), not an organiser either. I’d take all of our centre halves before him.......I hope he stays.

His height and long legs give him this bizarre ability to dribble past players. It’s like watching a horse gallop up the park. He is pretty good at doing it, but it typically doesn’t end with anything.
It's weird. I have a mate who used to play fives with us. He wasn't particularly good at all, but he was about 8 inches taller than everyone else. He just used to run with the ball and was very hard to disposess because of his size.

And yet he was one of their best players in the first half

they are shite, he is shite, broon is shite.
As for turnbell, the best of a proper barrel of shite.

A centre half who makes himself smaller and turns his back when the ball gets kicked towards him is a weak joke. A centre half of the quality of derek whyte.

Ajer?

Oh.You mean Beckenbauer!

This bhoy has ideas above his station.
Been along with many others over there, a real help in getting us to #55.

Hope he signs an extension with them for the next 10 years.
Actually... make that 15.

A complete weapon!

He's actually got the attributes to be a good centre half. He should be quick, strong, dominant in the air and able to play with the ball a bit too.

The issue is his positioning is so bad, that it's meant he's had to lunge in a lot and for a few of our goals, instead of closing the man down, he just stands and does nothing. If it could be coached into him, it already would have, which is why if he goes to a decent league in the summer, he'll find himself making mistakes and out of the team.

I'll miss him when he goes, as he was the perfect player to pitch Aribo/Kent/Morelos against as he generally had no idea where they were.

He's actually got the attributes to be a good centre half. He should be quick, strong, dominant in the air and able to play with the ball a bit too.

The issue is his positioning is so bad, that it's meant he's had to lunge in a lot and for a few of our goals, instead of closing the man down, he just stands and does nothing. If it could be coached into him, it already would have, which is why if he goes to a decent league in the summer, he'll find himself making mistakes and out of the team.

I'll miss him when he goes, as he was the perfect player to pitch Aribo/Kent/Morelos against as he generally had no idea where they were.

He pounded the Ibrox turf when his galloping run and shot almost hit the Champions corner flag.
A giraffe on ice.

I hate the lady's front bottom. Throws himself to the ground screaming like a wee lassie at the slightest touch. The prick is an embarrassment.

Noticed it as well, agreed. Another one today was Morelos challenging for a cross, Ajer cleared it then went down holding his head

To be fair hes not a bad player and in fact can be a rather good player. Given his age youd expect he will get better still and hes got the tools to be a really good defender, particularly as he can play with the ball at his feet which is an ever more sought after attribute in the position.

He is certainly a pr!ck and his tendency to fake impact and injury is infuriating but that seems to infect anyone who plays for them. Ditto being overrated but thats the media's fault not his.

Its difficult to say how good he really is since hes been there during a time when theyve not been tested and this season the entire club has been utterly battered by Rangers so his own poor performances aren't unique to him alone.

I think we have to be fair though, being a bit of a mincer doesnt make you a bad player.

I think you can make a decent player out of him with a better coach who would not let him away with the shite he does. Not entirely convinced he is a centre back though.

His antics in our games have just been weird. Player only interested in how he performs. To hell with his team mates.

He also went down like he had been shot holding is head when Alfie bumped into him in the box in the first half.

An absolute throbber who I detest.
You could hear him scream when he went down, holding his head.

Ajer is nothing but a grassing cheating bitch.

Prime example was when he ran to the fourth official at the Glitter dome, to get Morelos sent off. After Brown ran into Morelos. Always seems to overreact everything, I guess it is part of his act.

Anyway, he is an easily despised wunk of a guy.

This guy has been living off his last minute goal line block against us at the midden. Remember how he roared and clenched his fists after it. That is the moment the myth was born that this guy was in any way shape or form a defender.

Back