Kristoffer Ajer

When you see the media here fawning over him
You can't help think - swap Morelos for Griffiths and Ajer with Helander and that's not going in

Big man would've throw his head at it, even at the risk of a dull one

Not one gets in our side

Hes an absolute wierdo. The sort of player who would celebrate blocking a shot even if his team where 4-1 down. The type of helmet who would try a step over all the while his team are being hummed then try and mock an opposing player. Just a total ball bag of a guy who does not look the full shilling.

A guy who believes too much of the pish his agent puts out to the press. Think in his head Ac Milan genuinely are looking at him and he’s going to get some big money move soon. In reality he’ll go to some low table premiership team for a fee that the media will inflate.

I was livid that we let the big dick carry the ball out of defence unchanged twice during the game. Missed Ryan Jack at those points.

Ajer is a bug weirdo, a prick, and better at dribbling than he is at defending, which is quite amusing.

One of few CH’s that jumps to a lower height that what he started at

I believe our very own Karl Svensson invented that technique back in '06. Ajer has taken it to a whole new level (lower level). Must be a Scandi thing.

Loved the end of his wee Archie Gemmill run where he gave it the full Christie finish, then screamed with his head in his hands like he genuinely believed he could have finished it off.

Classic buffoonery.

He’s one of those players, in the same mould as Lustig, that are absolutely dire in reality but look good against the dross in the league here.

Horrendously poor footballers who flatter to deceive.

It’s rather enjoyable to see these detestable bastards being shown up for the utter shite that they truly are, and not before time.

The best part of the day was that run and then the attempted finish in the 2nd half. Not seen him celebrate a tackle against us in a while which he loves doing.
have to give him a bit of allowance mate. not had much else to celebrate so suppose a tackle is about as good as it gets

His bursting runs forward we’re getting plenty of praise from the commentators. 2-3 times he did it and we stood off him for far too long, allowing him to cause us problems.

It annoyed me at the time because a well timed challenge and you nick the ball off him and they would have been completely wide open at the back.

His bursting runs forward we’re getting plenty of praise from the commentators. 2-3 times he did it and we stood off him for far too long, allowing him to cause us problems.

It annoyed me at the time because a well timed challenge and you nick the ball off him and they would have been completely wide open at the back.

Wouldn't have managed it if Jack was playing. I love Kamara but sometimes he stands off too much.

One of the weirdest players I can ever remember them having.

In the Scottish Cup game, he went down with supposed shoulder damage, yet was clearly fine. Today, he shat out of blocking Morelos' shot. I noticed near the end he seemingly picked up an "injury", but was also at pains to show he had run it off. He likes to give the impression he's leaving it all on the line but isn't at all.

He also does this pathetic thing where he celebrates his own tackles/blocks no matter the context of the game. He did it with Roofe in the first half, and in the last game when they were losing.

It takes a lot to make me laugh but that is dead on :D

Christie seemed to be having a go at him leaving the pitch yesterday.

He’ll down tools completely at the end of the season, won’t be back. Probably end up at Newcastle or a team promoted to the EPL.

One of the weirdest players I can ever remember them having.

In the Scottish Cup game, he went down with supposed shoulder damage, yet was clearly fine. Today, he shat out of blocking Morelos' shot. I noticed near the end he seemingly picked up an "injury", but was also at pains to show he had run it off. He likes to give the impression he's leaving it all on the line but isn't at all.

He also does this pathetic thing where he celebrates his own tackles/blocks no matter the context of the game. He did it with Roofe in the first half, and in the last game when they were losing.
The scream he let out after a nudge from morelos was embarrassing..a clear attempt to try and get him booked

That no look pass reminds me of Charlie Adams one during the game in 2007. Difference being we were 3-0 up at the time and were in the middle of showboating.

Reactions: VGM
He seemed to be trying to compile his own personal highlight reel, with all the mazy runs (with zero end product) and pish like that mental no look pass back to his keeper while your team's getting a doing. I wonder if he'll include him shittin out of the way of Alfie's shot in said highlight reel. Don't know what he's like off the field, but turning up to sign for them with your Maw is a warning sign and the way he celebrates bog standard defensive blocks as if he's just won Olympic gold is cringy as %^*&. Definitely a wrong un.

He is the big guy who only gets a game in boys football because he is a foot taller than the rest 'only to find out he is a shitebag

A truly awful centre half who is found out time and again

Every goal for us yesterday he shat out a challenge or hid out the way

If he was playing in your pub team he'd have you all going "Woooooaaaaaaa, here he goes" when he sets off on his mazy runs. Then crash about laughing when he skies it when it was easier to score.

Like yesterday in fact.

He was their best player on the pitch yesterday, which speaks volumes. I always thought he was a good athlete but his decision making/attitude don't help him.

He's probably worth a punt for a top 10 Championship team.

I still remember him squealing to the ref after Brown stood on Alfie's heel at the Piggery when he got sent off. Loathsome behaviour.

Christie seemed to be having a go at him leaving the pitch yesterday.

He’ll down tools completely at the end of the season, won’t be back. Probably end up at Newcastle or a team promoted to the EPL.

Christie was beelin he stole his job of booting the ball out the park.

Morelos never seems to struggle when taking it up against him, Grigo. Not recently.

Compare and contrast with Helander. They're the same height, but when our Swede gets into a battle against a proper good opponent — let's say Marega at Porto — he doesn't let them breathe. Just closes it down and kills the play. All over them.

Ajer has talent but there's a lot of vanity to his play.
His pace and athleticism mask his vulnerability, he's a poor defender. Defending is an art and there is a skill to what Helander does, which is an excellent point you make. I've argued he's a poor defender and been shot down on FF, he's not a poor player (due to his pace and athleticism) but he is a poor defender.
His positioning in January, cost them the game. His defensive skills cost them in the cup win, his cowardice in ducking the 2nd clipped their wings. Poor defender and his true transfer valuation will reflect that

He's a woeful defender who will probably get a half decent club on account of his size and athleticism and potential in another role, but a shocking centre half.

His positional sense, passing and heading ability are appalling. What helander and Goldson do with a pass into players in the final third, he has to dribble 30-40 yards. Do you see any other top CBs doing this? No, because it’s not needed. He would be better learning to pass and staying in his position. A very poor Amoruso.

He's actually got some decent qualities, he's got pace and he's comfortable with the ball at his feet and bringing it out. However, he can't defend and the evidence is there that he never will be able to. He's also not mobile enough to take the step into midfield so in a sense he reminds me a bit of McCrorie where he doesn't really have a natural position.
3 times he went on runs yesterday,our midfeild need to chop him at the knees after 2 strides and give him the message .stay in your own half big bird :))

I rate him but he’s not a centre half. I actually don’t know what he is, but his strengths are nothing to do with defending.

An oddball. Dribbled the ball round 3 or 4 of our players then put it out for a shy with his shot at goal.

Back