Kristoffer Ajer

prenzlauerbear

One of the weirdest players I can ever remember them having.

In the Scottish Cup game, he went down with supposed shoulder damage, yet was clearly fine. Today, he shat out of blocking Morelos' shot. I noticed near the end he seemingly picked up an "injury", but was also at pains to show he had run it off. He likes to give the impression he's leaving it all on the line but isn't at all.

He also does this pathetic thing where he celebrates his own tackles/blocks no matter the context of the game. He did it with Roofe in the first half, and in the last game when they were losing.

the twat thought he was f@cking Beckenbauer at times today ,a couple of times he was allowed to wander untouched 40 yards with the ball,done f@ck all with it once in our box though

In the Scottish Cup game, he went down with supposed shoulder damage, yet was clearly fine. Today, he shat out of blocking Morelos' shot. I noticed near the end he seemingly picked up an "injury", but was also at pains to show he had run it off. He likes to give the impression he's leaving it all on the line but isn't at all.

He also does this pathetic thing where he celebrates his own tackles/blocks no matter the context of the game. He did it with Roofe in the first half, and in the last game when they were losing.

He truly is a fanny of a guy PB.

He has talent & pace, but can’t mark players and loses so many physical battles.

He behaves like a cheat, and doesn’t fool us, but fools many of them.

I was thinking the exact same earlier, he is one of the strangest players I’ve seen.

He is excellent at carrying the ball out of defence, skips past 3 or 4 players like they are not there then inevitably makes a poor pass or balloons a shot

He is absolutely abysmal defensively. His positioning is all over the place and just gives his opponents space to do what they want.

Everything he does seems to be about trying to make himself look good, he could not care less about his team

Back