Kyle Hutton Signs For East Kilbride.

Good luck to him.

Played a lot of games for us like a lot of youth in the lower division.

Bit of a come down from starting against Paul Scholes right enough!

Stephen “Ginge” Aitken is the manager with Durranty no 2 and his brother Tiff head coach - Ginge is a top lad and massive bear.

Stephen “Ginge” Aitken is the manager with Durranty no 2 and his brother Tiff head coach - Ginge is a top lad and massive bear.

Not the best of managers. Decent enough guy but he threw the toys out the pram when Dumbarton dismissed him and made some very silly comments.

Not the best of managers. Decent enough guy but he threw the toys out the pram when Dumbarton dismissed him and made some very silly comments.
He had Dumbarton punching for a number of years in The Championship - I thought Ginge done very well with the leagues smallest budget.
He would prob admit himself he might of felt very frustrated at the end.

He had Dumbarton punching for a number of years in The Championship - I thought Ginge done very well with the leagues smallest budget.
He would prob admit himself he might of felt very frustrated at the end.

Ian Murray did better with Dumbarton in the Championship.

Aitken was responsible for the Bonnyrigg Rose failures and got the club relegated, although he did get us to a cup final too. Shipping a 2-0 lead away to Brechin with 25 minutes left to play to lose the game 3-2 was a particular disappointment at the end of Stevie's time with The Sons.

Biggest news in EK since the ice skating opened in the shopping centre!
Good luck to him, someone mentioned Sebo and the Chelsea friendly elsewhere but I'm sure they roasted us under McCoist a few years later and he played well that day, so much so an East Berlin guy in front was telling folk it was Goian spraying the ball about!

Remember Mccoist getting pelters for not playing him in the 3rd division. Hutton came in, did ok for a few games, then fell away. Ended up with Ally getting pelters for playing him.

Sadly my abiding memory of the bold Kyle is of him failing to find a Rangers player with at least 90% of his passes as Annan Athletic beat us at Ibrox. Perhaps the most disgusting and embarrassing result in our history.

EK throwing money at it this year think they know now the big junior sides coming into things its now or never

What kind of money do EK pay?
I believe they're paying guys like him £700 a week but also offering them an adult apprenticeship through the people that bankroll its company. Few guys they've signed like him coming towards the end of their career probably with nothing to fall back on that would find that part of deal most appealing.That's what I've been told.

EK throwing money at it this year think they know now the big junior sides coming into things its now or never
Pollock and some of the Ayrshire teams likely to be in that league in next 5 years it's only going to get harder to get out of.

Pollock and some of the Ayrshire teams likely to be in that league in next 5 years it's only going to get harder to get out of.
Will be full of West coast junior teams in 8 years time fully expect your polloks talbots glenafton beith etc to be fighting it out in the lowland soon enough

Will be full of West coast junior teams in 8 years time fully expect your polloks talbots glenafton beith etc to be fighting it out in the lowland soon enough
Aye. Pretty obvious those in charge want to get into league football before all those teams with bigger supports are in the league.

I believe they're paying guys like him £700 a week but also offering them an adult apprenticeship through the people that bankroll its company. Few guys they've signed like him coming towards the end of their career probably with nothing to fall back on that would find that part of deal most appealing.That's what I've been told.
Interesting cheers

Saw Hutton play a few times last season. Clearly had the quality when on the ball but no effort whatsoever. Spent most of the matches strolling around the middle of the park moaning at his teammates.

Deep down the guy has some talent.

But like so many, he didn't apply himself or try and develop himself.

How many of these kind of guys stay behind after training to work on things?

There is an attitude in Scotland with many players when they are younger. They feel they have made it and don't need to continue to work on aspects of their game. So that's why you go from CL to East Kilbride.

If someone on here doesn’t like someone, it’s a convenient way to get other people to not like them. Doesn’t matter whether it’s true or not...

Are you saying it isn’t true? He Is 100 percent a Celtic fan. I can’t imagine many people actually like Kyle Hutton on here so wouldn’t need to make it up to change people’s views

He had the turning circle of an oil tanker in league 1 and 2. Really couldn't go him at all.

Are you saying it isn’t true? He Is 100 percent a Celtic fan. I can’t imagine many people actually like Kyle Hutton on here so wouldn’t need to make it up to change people’s views
Kyle lived next door to me for a few years and I am afraid you are talking nonsense mate, not a tim in a million years, and he is a genuine nice bloke...wonder where some people get their agendas on here.

Saw Hutton play a few times last season. Clearly had the quality when on the ball but no effort whatsoever. Spent most of the matches strolling around the middle of the park moaning at his teammates.

Who was he playing for?

Back