Kyle Lafferty finds new club

I love that Anathorsis statement said Rangers (no Glasgow added) and they had to say Kilmarnock Scotland, like they had to let people know where Kilmarnock was :))

Good luck Kyle. Living the dream is a different way is the big man.

I have friends in Cyprus. They had to text the reason every time they went out. Shopping, getting medicine, visiting relative etc, and they were then texted back a code whcih they had to show to plod if they were stopped. I'm not sure if Lockdown has eased now. Good luck Kyle - you're some man!

I give it 6/12 months before he's on the move again.
He is a collector of signing on fees that’s for sure , perhaps he is also a collector of coins and has a huge collection of foreign currency at home from the countries he has played in.

Crazy how some footballers completely waste their money

When you are earning that much money there's no excuse for getting sucked into gambling. You will already make enough for life through the job so the extra cash isn't going to change anything. Most people who bet loose cash so chances are your loosing. So it's a choice of don't gamble and be set for life or don't gamble and maybe be set for life but chances are youl loose it all.

Good point I think the thing that sets Lafferty apart from other professional sportsmen is that Lafferty is obviously highly intelligent.
Mensa loyal
I believe Walter Smith was quoted as saying, "(lafferty) he is the thickest lady's front bottom ive ever met"

I believe Walter Smith was quoted as saying, "(lafferty) he is the thickest lady's front bottom ive ever met"
He gave me a chuckle on Friday night in Morrison’s at the self scan tills. He’s buying a few bottles of Desperado and the till needs the over 18 authorisation, he looks over his shoulder and asks a woman (customer) for assistance, cue the embarrassing “eh I don’t work here” :))

With all these moves I wouldn’t be surprised if he’s a criminal mastermind doing some Duty Free scam under the guise of a pro footballer.

Good luck Kyle!

That said he had a successful time at killie !??!

Killie got relegated last I looked , I wouldn’t say that was a success

Have him and his missus not run up serious debts and owe a lot of people in Scotland a lot of money?

Makes sense to jet off to Cyprus.
I met his father-in-law years ago (when he was married to the Miss Scotland) and the guy was ranting about how Kyle did about 2 hours training a day at Rangers which seemed to mostly consist of 5-a-sides and then spent the rest of the day in the bookies wasting his money on horses. This wouldn’t surprise me in the slightest.

I met his father-in-law years ago (when he was married to the Miss Scotland) and the guy was ranting about how Kyle did about 2 hours training a day at Rangers which seemed to mostly consist of 5-a-sides and then spent the rest of the day in the bookies wasting his money on horses. This wouldn’t surprise me in the slightest.
Lafferty was late to training most of the time as he would stop at the bookies before training, and then would pop in after too.

I’m pretty sure I heard someone say that, may have been Kyle Hutton.

Know someone who worked in the wealth/private banking section of one of the banks and they told me during his first spell with us that they had to contact him numerous times to tell him to get money in his account to make sure his mortgage got paid.

just seems to be a big daft lad who wastes money

Latest posts

Back