Kyle Lafferty Sectarian Abuse

They are sad bigoted scum and the Scottish msm are guilty of the same by association as well as msps. But we will always have the whip hand in more ways than one.

There was a good site, if your know their history or something like that. Used to highlight all these examples. They stopped updated it and I stopped visiting but it was frightening how much they are allowed to get away with and how long it's been going on for

A serious question for some who take a peek into their various sites.

Do any of them actually call out their rancid behaviour or do they condone it?

A serious question for some who take a peek into their various sites.

Do any of them actually call out their rancid behaviour or do they condone it?
Honestly… no.

I have occasionally seen a few calling people out for stuff about the Ibrox disaster or maybe a player or manager who’s passed… but when it comes to this kind of thing it’s generally lauded.

Brits out now? I take it if they were offerd to play in the English Premiership they would say a big fat no!

Reactions: VGM
I'd wager almost to a man/woman, that none of these morons a) have Irish heritage b) have ever set foot in Ireland.

Shitebags and cowards, when confronted alone.

Our MSM are ran by the same cowards. How that has happened, god knows, but it needs to change asap.
Agree with everything you say apart from heritage. Go back far enough and most of them will have Irish heritage. It doesn’t excuse their behaviour but they seem to think it gives them the right to do whatever the %^*& they want because they ur pyoor oppressed n’at.

We all heard the chants throughout the game of Orange Bastards and the constant din of “ Get the Brits Out Now “ from their club endorsed supporters group and full support

Sectarianism towards the Northern Irish internationalist on a grand scale

Not a peep from any media or any of the usual suspects or Twitter or MSP’s so far
Yet another example of sectarianism being a one way street in Scotland

Scottish press over to you we all heard it

Ps Derek McInnes got it too …

No tiny tiny minority either it was the full stand

Either call it all out or not at all

Is it too much to ask the media looking in can we play with a straight bat please …

Imagine we returned the favour next week to wee Aiden the turncoat and the outcry
Anti Irish racism is the term you’re looking for

Well, all it takes is clips of it sent to media and amd police if you on twitter. The more its done the more it be noticed and get a good hashtag for it.

I don't get their hatred towards big Lafferty. Ok he is a proud Ulsterman and a big Rangers man but he keeps his head down, plays football and doesn't go on social media. Am I forgetting something?
He’s an Ulster Protestant who played for and supports Rangers and played for NI. That’s enough for them to be getting on with as fair game in their eyes. The abuse about his sister passing away being the lowest they’ve stooped to in his case.

It will all get lost in the Souness noise. Then something else will come up. The sleekit bastards always get away with it

It was and is never about the British Army.

"Brits Out!" means exactly what it implies: the ethnic cleansing of the British people of Ulster.

The media has always known the truth of it, but they'll never challenge these terrorist supporting scum.

Yet we ironically and sarcastically chanted "why don't you go home?" and the roof fell in on us.
Try singing “blacks out” or ”RC’s out” or “Irish out” and see how long it takes for your door to be chapped.

Maybe the Press would like to ask Mr Clarke to comment on the sectarian abuse suffered by the manager and player / players at his former club.

And whilst their at it, maybe they could raise the anti Irish aspect of this abuse, directed at a Northern Irish International Player.

In another universe it may happen.
Clarke was in the Stadium today....it must have humbled him.

The silence from the brave Croker and Walker on Sky today was deafening when we could all hear the scummy chants from these fucking IRA supporters from the east end.

Never fails to shock the lack of commentary or outcry when the pheado bigots start their sectarian sh*te... Never gets call out, decried or even highlighted by those who are quick to shoot down and demonise our support.

We all know who they are!

Scum!!

Remember when that lot do it it's just a wee bit of banter also the thick cants will have a British passport and the closest they've been to Ireland is drinking a pint of guiness

And Lego gets all upset and hurt when some bloke says 'We are the People, No Surrender'.

The 'Faux Offended' which seems to work in his world.

Back