Kyle Lafferty Sectarian Abuse

Here is the issue as far as I can see - Clarke came out after that match and made a thing about it.

We have heard nothing - as far as I know - from Lafferty or McInnes about the abuse they had to face.

It goes back to the whole thing about being eager to play the victim card along with agenda driven journalists waiting for the story.

We really need anyone subjected to this sort of abuse to make a big thing about it.
Waste of time. The agenda has been set and has been for a long time. As a majority we are fair game, they played the ethnic minorities card and it has worked a treat for them. If lafferty said something it would probably lead to more abuse for him.

People give me sectarian abuse, I'll gladly give it back.

Who is going to be brave enough to take them to task in the current climate? The ruling party are openly photographed in republican slophouses
It's not all down to the Government , although they have a big part to blame in the problem ,they attack our support whilst leaving the tims free to offend with the now infamous wall of silence . I think the Authorities should get involved and start pressurising them into dealing with it. We all know they can introduce fines and punishment or miraculously find rules when it suits them . The now obsolete Green Brigade were given their own standing section to " maximise effect and create atmosphere " this was Lawells answer to previous criticisms of their disgusting support. Once the football Authorities are seen as being serious , then hopefully the rest might follow suit.

It's not all down to the Government , although they have a big part to blame in the problem ,they attack our support whilst leaving the tims free to offend with the now infamous wall of silence . I think the Authorities should get involved and start pressurising them into dealing with it. We all know they can introduce fines and punishment or miraculously find rules when it suits them . The now obsolete Green Brigade were given their own standing section to " maximise effect and create atmosphere " this was Lawells answer to previous criticisms of their disgusting support. Once the football Authorities are seen as being serious , then hopefully the rest might follow suit.

Is it the Continuity Green Brigade these days?

They've played the victim for so long now they've become experts miles ahead of us in that league .
Remember the hoo hah front page headlines when the Hokey Cokey was being said to be sung..? Unfortunately we have no one in the press on our side .

Waste of time. The agenda has been set and has been for a long time. As a majority we are fair game, they played the ethnic minorities card and it has worked a treat for them. If lafferty said something it would probably lead to more abuse for him.

People give me sectarian abuse, I'll gladly give it back.

The agenda has been set because we let it go and never challenged it By we I mean our community.

We don't not make a big thing about it like they do when they are on the wrong end of the abuse, which is a rarity now so they need to make the most of the chance when it comes around.

The thing is, they have the ear of a number of politicians and media, academics and lawyers. We need to change that.

We tend not to give a fxxk - we take it because we know those dishing it our are simply a bunch of braindead savages with no moral compass at all. At least I prefer to think that is the case - if it is the case that we are scared of taking these bastards on then we have an even more serious problem.

We have allowed the argument to become one sided.

To do nothing is throwing in the towel and a betrayal to future generations.

The agenda has been set because we let it go and never challenged it By we I mean our community.

We don't not make a big thing about it like they do when they are on the wrong end of the abuse, which is a rarity now so they need to make the most of the chance when it comes around.

The thing is, they have the ear of a number of politicians and media, academics and lawyers. We need to change that.

We tend not to give a fxxk - we take it because we know those dishing it our are simply a bunch of braindead savages with no moral compass at all. At least I prefer to think that is the case - if it is the case that we are scared of taking these bastards on then we have an even more serious problem.

We have allowed the argument to become one sided.

To do nothing is throwing in the towel and a betrayal to future generations.
It's the agenda I'm afraid. Media,Academics, politicians have mainly played along with their kind.

It's not just in Scotland, it's the uk as a whole. These people have glorified the IRA for many years and have somehow made anyone who is a patriotic brit, a far right extremist.

Guys turn up to defend our war memorials when the blm crowd were on the rampage, far right, Rangers fans marching to george sq, called far right for the crime of carrying the national flag.

As long as these so called academics are allowed to tarnish all things British, with their media pals nothing will change. It's almost became trendy to have a go at the UK, from people who live in it.

It's the agenda I'm afraid. Media,Academics, politicians have mainly played along with their kind.

It's not just in Scotland, it's the uk as a whole. These people have glorified the IRA for many years and have somehow made anyone who is a patriotic brit, a far right extremist.

Guys turn up to defend our war memorials when the blm crowd were on the rampage, far right, Rangers fans marching to george sq, called far right for the crime of carrying the national flag.

As long as these so called academics are allowed to tarnish all things British, with their media pals nothing will change. It's almost became trendy to have a go at the UK, from people who live in it.

The bit in bold is 100% correct. It needs challenged. There are people out there who see it for what it is - but don't speak out much.

It's time to stop ignoring this shit, or letting it go just because those doing it are a group of idiots.

Anyone claiming a patriotic Brit is "far right" is usually someone who has lost the debate and uses that to try to get back in control of the argument to get the other on the back foot. It's a load of utter fxxking pish.

Bring them down - to do nothing is a crime.

They've played the victim for so long now they've become experts miles ahead of us in that league .
Remember the hoo hah front page headlines when the Hokey Cokey was being said to be sung..? Unfortunately we have no one in the press on our side .
Not entirely true mate.

If someone complains they will report on it.

That Ben Borland guy in the Express is outing these pricks.

We need players and managers to call these scum bastards out too.

Remember this hypocritical Nationalist prick who was only too happy to play the anti-Catholic, anti-Irish racism card when a few guys were recorded chanting "The famine is over, why don't you go home" through Glasgow City Centre. Clearly the chant is a dig at the Celtic support that fly only Irish flag and declare their allegiance to the Irish Republic.

He ain't interested in calling out anti-Protestant chanting or songs mocking the deaths of Rangers manager Walter Smith Davie Cooper Jimmy Bell and Andy Goram.

Yes, Killie fan in my work said it was a disgrace & they were all booing them.

He also told me an on duty cop he knows told him that the police presence was increased due to a war between the GB & bhoys.

Scum.
Aye I know a boy who stewards for Killie and he said at the briefing they were told about the fall out between the two groups, but theyve made up again. I'd only heard of the rancid Green Brigade before. Theyll always be scum

We all heard the chants throughout the game of Orange Bastards and the constant din of “ Get the Brits Out Now “ from their club endorsed supporters group and full support

Sectarianism towards the Northern Irish internationalist on a grand scale

Not a peep from any media or any of the usual suspects or Twitter or MSP’s so far
Yet another example of sectarianism being a one way street in Scotland

Scottish press over to you we all heard it

Ps Derek McInnes got it too …

No tiny tiny minority either it was the full stand

Either call it all out or not at all

Is it too much to ask the media looking in can we play with a straight bat please …

Imagine we returned the favour next week to wee Aiden the turncoat and the outcry

I'd wager almost to a man/woman, that none of these morons a) have Irish heritage b) have ever set foot in Ireland.

Shitebags and cowards, when confronted alone.

Our MSM are ran by the same cowards. How that has happened, god knows, but it needs to change asap.
Always thought when they sing you're not Rangers anymore we should sing you're not Irish anymore.

We all heard the chants throughout the game of Orange Bastards and the constant din of “ Get the Brits Out Now “ from their club endorsed supporters group and full support

Sectarianism towards the Northern Irish internationalist on a grand scale

Not a peep from any media or any of the usual suspects or Twitter or MSP’s so far
Yet another example of sectarianism being a one way street in Scotland

Scottish press over to you we all heard it

Ps Derek McInnes got it too …

No tiny tiny minority either it was the full stand

Either call it all out or not at all

Is it too much to ask the media looking in can we play with a straight bat please …

Imagine we returned the favour next week to wee Aiden the turncoat and the outcry
This despicable mob have been comitting disgusting filth the past years, decades but constantly gets ignored and swept under the carpet but until the authorities do something about it they will continue the bile. Because if there was compensation in millions none of that garbage in that stand would pay any of it

Yes, Killie fan in my work said it was a disgrace & they were all booing them.

He also told me an on duty cop he knows told him that the police presence was increased due to a war between the GB & bhoys.

Scum.
Celtic’s fan groups have fallen out and they are odds with each other?

This will be interesting to watch pan out.. I’d guess that each one will be trying to out-Irish Republican the other in the coming months. Who knows… our glorious media might even take an interest?

Back