Kyle Lafferty Sectarian Abuse

Complain to everyone involved in this shitshow and keep a record of the responses to it. We will use their responses against them in the not to distant future.

Agree with everything you say apart from heritage. Go back far enough and most of them will have Irish heritage. It doesn’t excuse their behaviour but they seem to think it gives them the right to do whatever the %^*& they want because they ur pyoor oppressed n’at.
So would most Rangers fans, but they managed to say fen8an was both racist and sectarian, it has to work for all or it doesn't work.

I often read that this is “progression” or we’re “moving forward”.
I don’t see the progression.
Women’s rights I have no problem with.
Being treated as equals, absolutely perfectly sensible, correct, and welcome.
What I don't understand, can’t be arsed with is this digging people up for not being word perfect.
I cannot see where this is progression.
Unles the target is for a culture where the spoken word is banned.

Absolutely. Both my grandmothers were RC with Irish heritage. Luckily the best genes came out on top.
My great grandparents on my mothers side were both Irish Catholics.
Lovely people I’ve been told.I am 40% Irish seemingly.
Never had a problem with the Irish,I actually find them friendly people.
What you guys back home have living next door to you,are no more Irish than I am.Filthy scum,that one day will have to be taken care of.

Absolutely. Both my grandmothers were RC with Irish heritage. Luckily the best genes came out on top.
I’ve got a reasonably similar story - one whole half of my dad’s family came over from Ireland during the famine - one great uncle was even a priest! But instead of them wallowing in their old ways, they actually changed their second name to integrate with Scottish society and a great deal of them never indulged in the “old country” pish. I’m actually quite proud that they integrated so well.

Are the British Army even still in Ireland?
Of course the Brtish Army are in Northern Ireland. Ever heard of the Royal Irish Regiment? An amalgamation of the of Royal Irish Rangers, the Ulster Defence Regiment, Royal Inniskilling Fusiliers, Royal Irish Fusiliers and the Royal Ulster Rifles. Many soldiers of those regiments gave their lives in WW1 and WW2, Korea. Northern Ireland, Iraq and Afganistan and other conflicts.

They are based in Palace Barracks, Co Down

Also the British Army still have a presence in the form of their 'Bomb Squad' or Royal Ordinance Regiment. There are still bombs planted in Northern Ireland that need dealt with.

Last edited:
I think they want anyone who identifies as British out.

Now just imagine we chanted something about getting the Irish out?
Or suggest, using a well-known Beach Boys melody, that they may wish to return to their ancestral home, given that potatoes are plentiful once more?

Complained to Sky reply below
Thank you for contacting Sky Help Centre in regards to sectarian comments made by fans during our broadcast today.

Unfortunately as games are broadcast live we do not have the facility to edit out such behaviours however the clubs today will be fully aware of the un acceptable behaviour of fans today and such matters will be dealt with by said clubs.

I can however advise I have notified our viewer relations team that you have contacted us regarding this and how it was not mentioned by broadcasters during or after the event took place.

Our sports team take these situations very seriously and I thank you for bringing your upset to our attention.

I hope this helps with your enquiry.

Thank you for contacting Sky Help Centre in regards to sectarian comments made by fans during our broadcast today.

Unfortunately as games are broadcast live we do not have the facility to edit out such behaviours however the clubs today will be fully aware of the un acceptable behaviour of fans today and such matters will be dealt with by said clubs.

I can however advise I have notified our viewer relations team that you have contacted us regarding this and how it was not mentioned by broadcasters during or after the event took place.

Our sports team take these situations very seriously and I thank you for bringing your upset to our attention.

The clubs???...trying to spread the blame

What happened to their "sorry if you heard any swear words" from the crowd. A whole stand singing orange bastards not loud enough for them?

The Celtc support is out of control and the Polis are shit scared to act , you see it at home and away matches. There was an instance at the piggery when the cops started filming the mhob and they were subjected to all sorts of abuse , and almost literally chucked out the ground. The content of the film was never released.( Probably lost ). They have bucket collections outside their dump for the ira without a word said , totally ignored by the cops and never condemned by the club like no other. Their whole existence is built on sectarianism and bigotry and it's time they were taken to task.

You hear it from them all the time, "You can't be racist or sectarian to Protestants".

It seems the media and political establishment in this country also agree with it as there is barely ever a whimper.

Remember Kris Boyd who "absolutely loved it" according to Walker. Slightly different handling of it though when we were giving Stevie Clark dogs abuse.

You hear it from them all the time, "You can't be racist or sectarian to Protestants".

It seems the media and political establishment in this country also agree with it as there is barely ever a whimper.

Remember Kris Boyd who "absolutely loved it" according to Walker. Slightly different handling of it though when we were giving Stevie Clark dogs abuse.
They ran a poll years back to decide if the word Hun was offensive,this sums them up perfectly they think they have the monopoly in the offensive stakes.Then again the non reporting of these incidents by the Media and no condemnation by the Authorities it’s hard not to agree with them.

Lafferty should be sent out to do the post match interview and while being asked about the match talk about it live on air. Say how hurtful it is.

I always love the irony in British people, in Britain shouting about Brits out. They are British no matter if they like it or not, and the majority have probably never stepped foot in Ireland. %^*& most of these 'proud' catholics probably haven't been in a chapel since birth or a funeral. They are laughable.

Contrast it to the media sensationalism when a few dozen morons in the Union Bears section chanted sectarian abuse towards Steve Clarke when he was Kilmarnock manager. It was all over the news. The radio and TV covered and newspapers carried it all week and Rangers had to issue an apology.

When tens of thousands of Celtic fans chanted the same song to Gerrard only using an anti-Protestant slur it was completely ignored.

Press will be too busy sharpening their pencils for when the Rangers away support reacts to the blatant disregard that the press,politicians and police have for that lots behaviour
Totally agree that the likes of Lafferty should be getting the violins out for the cameras
Its disgusting the levels of abuse anyone with a Rangers connection has to endure from that filth

Lafferty should be sent out to do the post match interview and while being asked about the match talk about it live on air. Say how hurtful it is.
Lafferty grew up in a unionist village in Fermanagh but outside of those unionist enclaves wearing a rangers jersey marked you out as a Brit/black/orange/planter bastard,take your pick from each insult.shouldnt be but it’ll be water of a ducks back.
It’s never been a level playing field and it’s getting worse.

If the same chant was modified and aimed at Neil Lennon there would be people going on hunger strike in protest about it.

Contrast it to the media sensationalism when a few dozen morons in the Union Bears section chanted sectarian abuse towards Steve Clarke when he was Kilmarnock manager. It was all over the news. The radio and TV covered and newspapers carried it all week and Rangers had to issue an apology.

When tens of thousands of Celtic fans chanted the same song to Gerrard only using an anti-Protestant slur it was completely ignored.
Here is the issue as far as I can see - Clarke came out after that match and made a thing about it.

We have heard nothing - as far as I know - from Lafferty or McInnes about the abuse they had to face.

It goes back to the whole thing about being eager to play the victim card along with agenda driven journalists waiting for the story.

We really need anyone subjected to this sort of abuse to make a big thing about it.

They want "Planters" those of British ancestry out as well .
So people who originally never came from Ireland would have to leave their shores,who is asking for this I find it hard to fathom even from that lot does that mean it would be ok to follow suit ?

Does anybody else think a 1980 style riot is coming down the tracks.they are untouchable and with that they can sing or do whatever they want with no repercussions what so ever.of course should we take matters into our own hands,it will be us who will be rounded upon
Just surprised Walker and Crocker didn't just laugh it off and tell him "hes a big boy, he can take it"
Never watched so I’m guessing they just ignored it .

You can see the Billy boys making a return soon, and then the snakes that masquerade as journalists in Scotland will find their hearing has returned.

You can see the Billy boys making a return soon, and then the snakes that masquerade as journalists in Scotland will find their hearing has returned.
Then the Famine song anyway that’s two weeks in a row they have been involved in the most blatant sectarianism the Scotsman aside no one in the Media or the Authorities have condemned them One Scotland my fcuking arse.

My Killie supporting mate was there. He said there was one point during the 2nd half where the tims sang ira chants for about 15 mins and even some killie fans were booing it. Rancid but expected

So people who originally never came from Ireland would have to leave their shores,who is asking fo this I find it hard to fathom even from that lot does that mean it would be ok to follow suit ?
SF/IRA and their supporters, If SF ever get power North and South things are going to turn very nasty .

The Celtc support is out of control and the Polis are shit scared to act , you see it at home and away matches. There was an instance at the piggery when the cops started filming the mhob and they were subjected to all sorts of abuse , and almost literally chucked out the ground. The content of the film was never released.( Probably lost ). They have bucket collections outside their dump for the ira without a word said , totally ignored by the cops and never condemned by the club like no other. Their whole existence is built on sectarianism and bigotry and it's time they were taken to task.

Who is going to be brave enough to take them to task in the current climate? The ruling party are openly photographed in republican slophouses

My Killie supporting mate was there. He said there was one point during the 2nd half where the tims sang ira chants for about 15 mins and even some killie fans were booing it. Rancid but expected

Yes, Killie fan in my work said it was a disgrace & they were all booing them.

He also told me an on duty cop he knows told him that the police presence was increased due to a war between the GB & bhoys.

Scum.

Back