Kyle Lafferty

Judge jury and executioner on an alleged Snapchat pic roundly denied by all huh.

He's done far far worse than Snapchat pics. I know what kind of scumbag he is but I don't think a public forum is the place to put it out there. He's a vile individual.

What is happening with Kyle? Obviously he is not involved in pre-season plans. Does he get an extended paid holiday compared to the rest of the squad until he finds a new club? Surely he should at least be training

He flew out of Glasgow on Friday afternoon, don't know where he was going.

Half expected him to try and board the plane, but run under it and then shout at the plane for not following his run

He's done far far worse than Snapchat pics. I know what kind of scumbag he is but I don't think a public forum is the place to put it out there. He's a vile individual.

Worse ? He sent a pic , classless as it may be it’s not illegal .

It’s on the pitch that concerns me , he’s not delivered and has to go . Let’s hope it’s soon , as he and grezda are the two who seem uninterested in moving on .

He was at the airport with Dorran’s on Friday afternoon. No idea where he was headed.....(great info)!

Rangers man through & through and a quality footballer all around - the way some of you guys talk about him is unreal. Some famous support, huh? Not just him, many of you run down countless other players current and former for no real reason at all actually. My favorite is the way you talk about Boyd because he’s “not loyal” in the press while at the same time you’re trashing him disloyally. Cognitive dissonance. Get a life.
If he was really a “Rangers man through and through” then he wouldn’t have withdrawn from the NI squad the way he ended did, knowing that NI could prevent him from playing in Rangers’ next match at a time when he was our only striking option. If he was “Rangers through and through” he would have displayed a much better attitude during his time with us which would have convinced our manager (who knows a thing or two about having a winning attitude) to persevere with him. He has wasted a second chance with us due to his appalling attitude, a fact which you seem overly anxious to gloss over.

You’re either at it or have a not-so-hidden agenda, especially your slur against our captain in a subsequent post which you then conveniently fail to provide evidence for.

He is no where near good enough to get into our current team and with the amount of money Rangers have paid him over the years, he should do the right thing and walk away.

Mostly the only people I see defending him now are bears from Northern Ireland which I can understand because he has done well for them over the years consistently. Something he has not done for us.

I like Kyle and felt his height could offer a different option. I have heard the gaffer wants to loan him but Kyle doesn’t want to go anywhere.

I like the big man.

Excellent footballer who only fulfilled about half his potential for various reasons.

A lot of excellent footballers don't even achieve that, though. Kyle still managed to feature gloriously on two final-day title wins for Rangers, something all of us can only dream about.

So he's a daft boy? So what? - Stephen Hawking wasn't much of a footballer.

Except he’s not a daft boy though, is he? He’s a 32 year old man with two families, who has let us and himself down squandering opportunity after opportunity. He’s an arse and should be out on his.

Rangers man through & through and a quality footballer all around - the way some of you guys talk about him is unreal. Some famous support, huh? Not just him, many of you run down countless other players current and former for no real reason at all actually. My favorite is the way you talk about Boyd because he’s “not loyal” in the press while at the same time you’re trashing him disloyally. Cognitive dissonance. Get a life.

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www....-scandal-wife-vanessa-penis-pictures-baby/amp

This article tells you everything you need to know. If he really is a “Rangers man through and through” would he behave like this? Why the fuçk when your 10/10 wife has just given birth to your child and you’ve just been handed a 2cnd chance at Rangers would you do this? The boy clearly doesn’t have his head screwed on.

Tbh I can understand some of what your saying about other players getting undeserved stick. But this isn’t one of these times he was handed a second chance and fucked it.

I reckon the 2 game ban after his NI no show wrecked his chances more than the Snapchat stupidity

He had the chance to force his way into the team with Morelos getting banned. Shame he didn't have the brains to realise it

Except he’s not a daft boy though, is he? He’s a 32 year old man with two families, who has let us and himself down squandering opportunity after opportunity. He’s an arse and should be out on his.
I reckon the 2 game ban after his NI no show wrecked his chances more than the Snapchat stupidity

He had the chance to force his way into the team with Morelos getting banned. Shame he didn't have the brains to realise it
You can tell when he finishes hes gonna go bankrupt and his misses will leave him etc he just reeks of that kind of life

Never wanted him back but thought he was looking pretty decent around Xmas time. Had a perfectly good goal ruled out up at Dens Park in that horrible game and then changed things against Kililie.

Seemed to just fade away after that. Watching him flounder around up front in the lone striker role was Herrera-esque.

Well
Well, he is an arse and he is on his way out.

Paul Gascoigne is an arse, some of my best friends can be too and so can I. Kyle has had his good moments for Rangers. Even f they don't quite outweigh the bad, he's still a Ranger.

He hasn’t played great since coming back. Agreed. But multiple threads running him down like he’s some villain constantly? Unnecessary. Again, some “support.”

Do u think Gerrard has ditched him for no reason.

Kyle Lafferty is a massive let down and I won’t divulge the personal issues he has on here but he is one selfish immature brat

I would imagine every single person on this forum would give their left ball just to have had the chance to pull on the famous jersey and run out to simply the best and play ninety minutes for the best fans in the world . He has had two chances and wasted both ,I was happy when he came back but admit I was wrong best for everyone that he moves on .What a waste.

In future the only threads I will read on here regarding Kyle Lafferty,will be the ones that only contain pictures of his incredible looking wife.
Boy is a complete tool but my god he’s done well catching that one.:p

Cool story bro moment...

Few weeks back my dad saw him in a garage in East kilbride while the team were out in Portugal.

My dad casually asked him "not in Portugal then big man?" and was met with a dismissive look and a short "no" before leaving.

His reaction was that of a man already knowing he's not part of the plans.
Not cool at all. Stupid question to ask.

I'm surprised he hasn't been moved on yet had a suspicion he would have jumped at the big money moves that were being reported a few weeks back.

Cool story bro moment...

Few weeks back my dad saw him in a garage in East kilbride while the team were out in Portugal.

My dad casually asked him "not in Portugal then big man?" and was met with a dismissive look and a short "no" before leaving.

His reaction was that of a man already knowing he's not part of the plans.
I'd saythe reaction was that of a man that's a bit of a prick.

Put him on loan to Hearts, he'll always go out of his way to hurt the mentally challengeds.
c9I4U2C.gif

He probably thought your dad was a crackpot especially asking "not in Portugal then big man?"
Obviously not considering he’s standing in a garage in East Kilbride

Like your workmates are given a promotion and a random comes up to you in an Esso garage and says “Still working on the production line then, Jimmy?”

Met him briefly at Sheep game in April and he'd been dropped.

He was totally gutted.

There is a passion there but just maybe his OTF problems are still too much of a burden.

Shame.

As I said 12 months ago, it would have been best all around if we had left him at Hearts.
The irony is Big Kyle would have done far more good for our league challenge over at Hearts than he did at Ibrox.
Although I am grateful for that goal against Villareal.

Kyle Lafferty is a Rangers man, no one disputes this, however, he is a poor professional footballer with the emphasis on the word professional.
He has talent but it hasn't been enough talent to overcome his lack of application.

Gerrard took a punt on him, perhaps believing that Kyle would screw the nut having reached his thirties and acknowledging that this was his last shot at the big time with the club he loves.
But it wasn't enough for Mr Lafferty to settle down and become the consummate dedicated professional that Mr Gerrard himself exemplified.

I suspect that Steven Gerrard has been horrified at the insouciant attitude Kyle showed towards his last chance saloon.

I know it’s not related but he was training on a Wednesday night with amateur team in Ek ( helping out) and taking part in the non ball work . I think he does this with Darren Odea (his brother in law).

I seen him out in EK doing hill sprints with the team the other night. He was leading the pack. :D

I seen him out in EK doing hill sprints with the team the other night. He was leading the pack. :D
You’d be disappointed if Pena wasn’t leading the pack with a group of amateurs.

The irony is Big Kyle would have done far more good for our league challenge over at Hearts than he did at Ibrox.
Although I am grateful for that goal against Villareal.

Kyle Lafferty is a Rangers man, no one disputes this, however, he is a poor professional footballer with the emphasis on the word professional.
He has talent but it hasn't been enough talent to overcome his lack of application.

Gerrard took a punt on him, perhaps believing that Kyle would screw the nut having reached his thirties and acknowledging that this was his last shot at the big time with the club he loves.
But it wasn't enough for Mr Lafferty to settle down and become the consummate dedicated professional that Mr Gerrard himself exemplified.

I suspect that Steven Gerrard has been horrified at the insouciant attitude Kyle showed towards his last chance saloon.

Spot on.

I admit I seen the sense in getting him back, thought he started ok and felt a bit sorry for him. Unlucky up at Dundee not to get a winning goal and I think a home game V Hamilton where he done everything but score. It’s went drastically down hill though. Been completely unprofessional at times and simply not good enough now anyway.

Back