Kyle Walker Gets the Brasses Round

As long as they were using proper protection, I don't see the issue.

Cpg6s4wWIAAFBMR.jpg

So she’s questioning his behaviour re covid 19 yet she’s out there getting intimate with strangers. Further her level of ahem ‘discretion’ for high class call girl is pretty non existent...I can’t imagine her ‘boss/pimp’ being too happy at her.

As for Walker he comes across as entirely selfish and rather lacking in basic intelligence! Though let’s face it he’s probably working on the principle that ‘your holes your hole’ no matter the circumstance and there was a time when we could all identify with that!

Louise added: 'Kyle really should know better'

But you’ll take his money anyway.

Footballer in sex with hooker shocker. Hooker is kiss and tell shocker.

Hope they had fun, and don’t catch anything!

You would think they would have some sort of NDA with the loose lips.. literally - hope the taxman is currently looking at her accounts

I've never understood why a multi millionaire EPL football needs pay a hooker for his hole.

The guys Instagram will be full of wee slags patiently waiting on that DM asking them to spread their legs.

he probably thought he was paying for her silence though mate but that went well didn’t it?

he bangs some wee dirty from his DMs she’s guaranteed going to want to tell the whole world unless he starts seeing her properly

he probably thought he was paying for her silence though mate but that went well didn’t it?

he bangs some wee dirty from his DMs she’s guaranteed going to want to tell the whole world unless he starts seeing her properly

It's only a story because shes a hooker though.

Him pumping some wee tart he DMd isnt going to make the papers.

To be honest it embarrassing it's even considered a story, the guys single.. who gives a fu.ck.

I've never understood why a multi millionaire EPL football needs pay a hooker for his hole.

The guys Instagram will be full of wee slags patiently waiting on that DM asking them to spread their legs.

Yep. And what are the wee dirties in instagram riddled with?

So she’s questioning his behaviour re covid 19 yet she’s out there getting intimate with strangers.
Straight out the Katie Price School of Public Service.

Price sleeps with a man she knows is married then runs to a tabloid gushing that she wants the world to know just how untrustworthy the married man is. Result: the silly man is ruined and Saint Katie gets a bag of cash and some publicity.

It's only a story because shes a hooker though.

Him pumping some wee tart he DMd isnt going to make the papers.

To be honest it embarrassing it's even considered a story, the guys single.. who gives a fu.ck.

Agreed.

Slags will be slags.

Bet she wasn't calling him a hypocrite when he was handing over the moola

So she’s questioning his behaviour re covid 19 yet she’s out there getting intimate with strangers. Further her level of ahem ‘discretion’ for high class call girl is pretty non existent...I can’t imagine her ‘boss/pimp’ being too happy at her.

As for Walker he comes across as entirely selfish and rather lacking in basic intelligence! Though let’s face it he’s probably working on the principle that ‘your holes your hole’ no matter the circumstance and there was a time when we could all identify with that!
Did it not say she’s a single mother too so potentially risking passing it on to her kid

Looks like her face has had some sort of allergic reaction. If you're paying for it you think you'd pick a lot better.

Louise added: “Kyle really should know better.

“On the one hand he’s inviting strangers round to his house for sex, and the next day he’s lecturing everyone on the need to stay safe.

“He’s a hypocrite and putting people at risk.”

She certainly doesn’t do irony

Sounds like she’s a proper bastion of morality eh.

Left her house during a lockdown to go and get smashed by a stranger (and most likely not for the first time) and has a go at the guy who's house it is for having strangers round:))

Then she runs to the papers with her story to get her 5 minute of attention and fame.

Daft slag.

There will no doubt be more of these stories similar to Grealish and Walker before this lockdown is over. Premier football players, not the brightest, sitting on piles of cash and bored at home. Meantime, their players union are against pay cuts for a few months. The Sun's reporters are just sitting waiting.

Yet we have Morelos who the media in Scotland like to paint as some sort of demon, redistributing a sizeable chunk of his salary to those less fortunate in his homeland.

He's not the brightest is he? I can't believe the audacity of the gas cooker right enough, she's criticising him yet she's also flouting the rules by getting pumped and pimped out all over the place.

What an utter imbecile, normally would not give a %^*& about this but given we are in the middle of a pandemic, he is a selfish lady's front bottom. I hope Man City %^*& him over royally. The 2 boots are also a pair of selfish cows who should be pilloried in the press

Was going to say he was a wanker.....if he had been then this story would never have come out!!!

Back