Kylian Mbappé - PSG striker/manager and chairman

He’s a whinging little bitch. Compare and contrast with Messi - who has the right to have an ego as big as he wants - but always the ultimate professional.

Apparently Neymar liked a Twitter post saying Mbappe must be contracted to take pens from one of his fan pages. According to Andy Brassel on Talksport Mbappe has actively been trying to get PSG to get rid of Neymar all summer but nobody that could afford him is interested in taking him.

All sounds a bit like primary school stuff to me

When he broke through I thought he was similar to Ronaldo, the OG. Quite embarrassing thinking back. He'll never fulfill the early promise.

He does come across as a bit of a dick, but, and possible put on, he does limp a bit at the end of that clip.

Could it have been an injury?
I thought that as well, though he does seem to throw his hand up in a dismissive kind of way. It's not as if the pass was completely on either, so seems a bit ridiculous to expect the pass when he was pretty well covered.

The irony is, Mbappe is the greediest player at PSG. The amount of clips you'll see of him trying to dribble past 2/3 players in the box when he could square it to Messi/Neymar/Di Maria/Icardi etc.

if his team mates had a spine they would rattle f**k out of him in training then not pass to him during a game
This is what would be happening to Mbappe if he'd went to Real in the summer. Alaba, Benzema, Casimero etc aren't standing for that petulance.

On a par with Ronaldo. If things don't go his way he throws the dummy out of the pram.

Both are cracking football players but their narcissism has taken over.

Pair of wanks.
Huge difference in the two you silly man.

Huge difference in the two you silly man.

Refused to do a preseason with Man Utd and storms off the pitch in a strop without even acknowledging the fans.

He's a loathsome character.

Phenomenal player, closest thing i've seen to Henry since he retired.

Agree though that he is an absolute w@nk stain of a boy.

As bad as our league is it’s at least relatable and hasn’t lost the spirit of the game.

Couldn’t pay me to watch most other games, the characters involved in the game now are an embarrassment and couldn’t lace past players boots.
Get where you are coming from.
However, I believe the spirit of the game in this 'country' died a few years ago.

It’s a really strange one, when Mbappe was coming through as a 17 year old he was really humble and thankful. Fast forward a few year and PSG have completely ruined him and he’s turned into an absolute fucking fanny.

Mad that 24/7 scrutiny would maybe make a young multi-millionaire lose the head a bit.

No chance he’s doing that in a Champions League match. Just shows what a joke PSG are and have made of their domestic league.

He strikes me as a player that's more interested in the money than what's in the trophy cabinet, so I don't think he will have any regrets.
Any player who takes the oil money instead of going to Real Madrid deserves the distain he will get over the years.

Halland at least grew up with Man City in his family

I think what's most annoying about it is that it's not even that a great an option to pass to him.

It's such a petulant reaction considering it's not like he'd be through on to an empty net. As already said I'd he just kept up with play he absolutely would have got a goal out of it.

Pathetic.

He only has the power he has if you let him fs.

The other players just ignore him and don't pass to him or involve him in stuff and he is in the shit.

As much as PSG are throbbers they can't get rid of a full team to keep one player.

Surely the dressing room are pulling him up for that? Im fascinated with the politics in that group, but Marquinhos or Herrera must be having a word.

If I was the coach there, the minute he turned away with his arm up, I would have ran on the pitch, volleyed him and then dragged him off. It would be well worth the fine .
I couldn't give 2 shit s either way about mbappe. Any player doing it would get that reaction f4om me.

If I was the coach there, the minute he turned away with his arm up, I would have ran on the pitch, volleyed him and then dragged him off. It would be well worth the fine .
I couldn't give 2 shit s either way about mbappe. Any player doing it would get that reaction f4om me.
Well at least we now know why you never made it as a coach and I assume your a bouncer instead

PSG would have been better off moving Mbappé on in the summer.

Forget his ability. You can't give a player the power at a football club.

What an absolute throbber. PSG would have been better letting him leave in the summer than granting him this level of authority he has over the team.

Any player who takes the oil money instead of going to Real Madrid deserves the distain he will get over the years.

Halland at least grew up with Man City in his family
Oil money as opposed to bank and government money?

Back