Kyogo the cheat

Status
Not open for further replies.
[QUOTEj hi="StansgRFC, post: 10100664, member: 15507"]
Hahaha what a diving cheating bastard
[/QUOTE]when I saw this post I thought it was referring to when he did this again yesterday. It was during one of the reruns of something the wham did just to the right of the camera, he runs at Aberdeen player drops like a stone, then springs up like Lazarus when no whistle, but when moves breaks down he then heads towards lines man. Wonder why it wast dissected as a blatant penalty .....? Or is it not permitted to highlight cheats in certain colours on bbc Scotland?

The last twice I've commented on him has resulted in a ban for me, so all I'll say is teams seem to be sussing out how to play against him.

He hasn't had a single effort on goal in his last 3 games against St Johnstone, Leverkusen and Aberdeen.

His big strength is making runs in behind defences, as he is incapable of holding the ball up and playing with his back to goal.

Both St Johnstone and Aberdeen defended deep against them, which meant there was no space in behind for him to run into and tbh, Bates and McCrorie never gave him a kick yesterday and totally dominated him.

All their danger comes from Jota, or Forrest, when he's fit and starts ahead of the useless Abada.
The problem we currently have is that we are getting caught out by balls over the top which the opposition are running on to.

I’d hate us to get caught out and make this cheat look good

Compare and contrast the reaction to kyogo's weekly bit of cheating with the absolute hounding lafferty got for overreacting, or the reaction any time Alfie does anything remotely controversial.

The good news is he does seem to be tailing off after a strong start - Jota is the player of theirs we need to be smart around.

Nathan oduwa's rainbow flick caused some people to go into meltdown in Scotland but this cheat tries to get players sent off several times recently and nothing is said?

Yet the yahoo's think the media are all pro Rangers?

Chill mate, we play against 'cute' players every game. He never ramped anything up against our makeshift fullback last time. The media aren't playing when we play them. We know that he likes to hit the deck, all we have to do is play as we can and he won't get a sniff. We are better than them and have been for a while now. Nothings changed. Instead of fear, panic and alarm we should be relaxed and confident. Bring them on.
No panic mate. Problem is that unlike the other cheats,the refs are on his side and will be more than happy to award him penalties against Rangers.

He is needing a proper Malky . 2-0 up against the beasts I would take one for the team. Maybe he dives to catch some litter in the wind:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Last edited:
Compare and contrast the reaction to kyogo's weekly bit of cheating with the absolute hounding lafferty got for overreacting, or the reaction any time Alfie does anything remotely controversial.

The good news is he does seem to be tailing off after a strong start - Jota is the player of theirs we need to be smart around.
And...the club punished him and he apologised

No panic mate. Problem is that unlike the other cheats,the refs are on his side and will be more than happy to award him penalties against Rangers.
They never gave him a penalty last time bud. Don't be afraid of referees or cheats, they're everywhere in the game. We need to manage our game and deal with it. The players have managed it for a while now. All's good.

They never gave him a penalty last time bud. Don't be afraid of referees or cheats, they're everywhere in the game. We need to manage our game and deal with it. The players have managed it for a while now. All's good.
You keep using the fear word, not me. They are nothing to be scared of. Scottish refs plus that wee ratbag, however, are a bad combination. You're a tad naive if you think otherwise. Have you seen what he's got away with so far?

This is where too many of our ex players let us down by not starting to highlight his cheating in their columns or radio shows
If other way around Sutton wouldnt just highlight it he would bang on about it through all his media gigs and the rest of the ex filth players would pile in
Seen it with Alfie,DJ and Pedro with Sutton and only a fool would think he isn't being asked by that mhob to pile in

Took another dive today, long ball pumped up the park he flings himself into Bates and gets caught on the way down, rolls about as if he has been shot holding his face. Nothing at all up with him. As soon as play starts he is up sprinting about.
Aye, saw that on Sportscene last night. He smirks anytime he gets away with it and usually hams it up for a wee while when he doesn't. He is a cheating prick, we know, he knows it. His time will come. Where is the compliance officer these days?

You keep using the fear word, not me. They are nothing to be scared of. Scottish refs plus that wee ratbag, however, are a bad combination. You're a tad naive if you think otherwise. Have you seen what he's got away with so far?
We're afraid of the combination of Scottish refs and him? I'm naive. Is that what you mean? I'm perfectly happy with the players we have managing that deadly duo on the day. Players have always played against cheats who try to con refs. Add him to the list.

We're afraid of the combination of Scottish refs and him? I'm naive. Is that what you mean? I'm perfectly happy with the players we have managing that deadly duo on the day. Players have always played against cheats who try to con refs. Add him to the list.
Geez peace.

They have mate.

Teams are now familiar with his one dimensional playing style and have adjusted their defending against him accordingly.
Possibly but I think a key aspect is the fact that Rogic is injured and without him they have no creative force in the midfield to play passes through to him behind the defence.

Turnbull is not that guy, he is a set piece and long shot merchant.

Furuhashi is a decent player but if he had a guy like Hagi or Aribo behind him he’d probably bag more goals. I’m hoping the paedos don’t splash out on a decent attacking midfielder in January because the lack of quality in midfield is one of the key factors that sets us levels above them at the moment.

Possibly but I think a key aspect is the fact that Rogic is injured and without him they have no creative force in the midfield to play passes through to him behind the defence.

Furuhashi is a decent player but if he had a guy like Hagi or Aribo behind him he’d probably bag more goals. I’m hoping the paedos don’t splash out on a decent attacking midfielder in January because the lack of quality in midfield is one of the key factors that sets us levels above them at the moment.

I agree with you about the different level of quality between our midfield and their's.

If McGregor copped an injury, they'd be absolutely gubbed.

He's the one player they've got who could compete for a start in our strongest team.

Rogic is a passenger out of possession and while he can be creative, he's sitting on 2 assists for the season so far.

I agree with you about the different level of quality between our midfield and their's.

If McGregor copped an injury, they'd be absolutely gubbed.

He's the one player they've got who could compete for a start in our strongest team.

Rogic is a passenger out of possession and while he can be creative, he's sitting on 2 assists for the season so far.
I've never rated cm that highly, for me he's decent but that's it

His goals seem to have dried up now or is this not the case?
Aye he will never score another goal again !!!

Getting back to point, the sooner he is taken out or suffers ACL injury the better.

No place in the beautiful game for premeditated, organized cheating fkpigs like him.

Make no mistake, he /(yahoofc ) will play the race card soon too, when he is hurt on the pitch.

They play Rogic and their best midfielder has to play defensive mid
Furahashis performances have been tailing off since his injury hence the upturn in cheating
He isn't beating the offside now

They play Rogic and their best midfielder has to play defensive mid
Furahashis performances have been tailing off since his injury hence the upturn in cheating
He isn't beating the offside now
I did notice yesterday he was offside about three or four times which was really poor play from him.

Hopefully you guys are right and his game is being read now by defenders and coaches because if the goals dry up from him, it’s really just Jota and set pieces that they have.

Most importantly the refs need to wise up to his nonsense. Remember when Morelos dived a couple of times early on here, refs went through a long period of giving him nothing, even when it was a stonewall penalty.

Same thing ought to happen to that Japanese cheat. Hopefully refs start holding him to a different standard.

why does nobody just half the cunt?

the usual dirty bastards only play dirty against us is it? why are the usual "hard men" of scottish football not going in to burst him like they willingly do with our players?

fucking shite bags

This wee fud from Japan is a bigger cheat than Larsson, who was the worst ever diver inflicted on our game. That he falls to the ground every week holding his face with nobody near him should see the yellow and red cards piling up for simulation.
Exactly. But some choobs saying not to worry about it. We really have some eejits on here.

I've been referring to him as Fragile Furuhashi, but I realise that's too soft on him. Kyogo the Cheat is a much better official name.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back