La Liga To Resume June 8

Probably one of the stalest leagues in Europe even with the title race, any time El Clasico comes around, it hasnt been up to much either

Just give me my Bundesliga and Serie A

So one of the worst hit countries in the world from the pandemic, manages to restart their game. Scotland on the other hand...
It's not started yet chopper hope to start maybe?, even if it does no atmosphere, fanless not a great spectacle, best I will do is maybe watch highlights. Haven't even watched any of German league yet.

Aye mate, watching Juventus and Bayern win every single year is the sort of crazy unpredictability you look for in a league.
They're stacked with quality teams albeit theres a massive disparity between Bayern and everyone else

Games like Schalke-Dortmund, Köln-Gladbach, Inter-AC are always brilliant

Even mid table clashes are fun to watch

La Liga games are really samey, reminds me of the SPL

They're stacked with quality teams albeit theres a massive disparity between Bayern and everyone else

tenor.gif

I'm not a fan of playing in empty stadiums but it's better than a farcical decision like the one made in Scotland.

¡Aupa Pucela!

Let's see if we can avoid the drop!

In Spain it doesn’t matter who is playing who they came out to play football. Bottom of the league will go to Nou Camp and Bernabeu and still try and play open football. They don’t change their style. That I admire.

Its the reason so many times in Europe when they meet English teams they play them off the park.

The more leagues that restart the harder I think Uefa will eventually come down on those who didn’t even attempt it like the SPFL and Belgium.

As a season ticket holder at Valladolid for a few years now, its fair to say the intensity is less than when watching Rangers.

However, the skill level is generally higher, all of the team's try and play passing football and are positive.

Even Pucela play positively at home every game. I must say i do enjoy it

So countries in Europe are now restarting their leagues but here in Scotland they were hell bent on making sure Celtic get the title without kicking a ball again, embarrassing again from the corrupt powers to be.

La Liga and the SPL couldn’t be more different

La Liga and the SPL couldn’t be more different
Definitely not in terms of quality and style of play, but every game just seems to be boring, I watched a lot of it last season when I visited my grandparents and it just seemed to lack any intensity and games were played at such a slow pace, just like every team in Scotland plays the same, stale, boring style of play

The only team in La Liga I could say I enjoyed watching last season was Alaves

Probably one of the stalest leagues in Europe even with the title race, any time El Clasico comes around, it hasnt been up to much either

Just give me my Bundesliga and Serie A

I actually quite like watching say bilbao vs Atletico Madrid. Bundesliga is quality. Not keen on Serie A

its cool though, fitba just simply couldn't have been finished in Scotland..............

Apart from the Scottish Cup of course.

What’s the Premiership down souths plan? I came off social media during lockdown so not really been following it!

Back