La Liga Using App to Snoop on Fans

This is nothing new, the government is watching all of us whether that be through your laptop, desktop, Alexa, Google Home, smartphone, smart TV. All of your personal data is also sold off to third parties too.

This is common , most devices actively listen in to its users , and now with Alexa etc people are even willing and paying to let this happen.

This is common , most devices actively listen in to its users , and now with Alexa etc people are even willing and paying to let this happen.
I've had that.
A mate mentioned some obscure medicine he was on.
During a conversation in the car. Side by side. As he gets out the passenger seat to go to chemist I go to Google it. As I type the first letter thinking, %^*&, I'll never be able to spell that. Its third down on the list.
A shit ton of apps left my phone that day.

Facebook/Faceache is creepy as fųck too. I mentioned a very particular drink i had to a mate on messenger and the next thing i know I'm being targeted with ads featuring that drink! I only posted it on messenger so they are targeting private messages.

Facebook/Faceache is creepy as fųck too. I mentioned a very particular drink i had to a mate on messenger and the next thing i know I'm being targeted with ads featuring that drink! I only posted it on messenger so they are targeting private messages.
Its constant, there have been many similar things the wife and I have discussed then suddenly you have targeted ads of that very thing

I wish there was a way to just have WhatsApp and that’s it, no microphones or gps and I log on to my computer at night for an hour or two like the old days.

They had to admit either last year or year before that private messages are not private and they have staff reading them.

Anyone else noticed that their smartphone seems to be communicating with their smart tv? Im getting adverts on YouTube relating to pages I've only viewed on my phone. Bizarre.

Latest posts

Back