Lack of leadership

387RFC

The lack of leadership on and off the park is crippling the club. I am sure the board are well intentioned but there is no one running the club. A successful club needs strong ruthless guidance. For all our dislike of Lawwell and Scott Brown they are leaders who gain respect from their colleagues. Ferguson was ruthless at Man U but no one questioned him. We need someone to take control and have the balls for the fight.

Someone like Walter is needed on the board now from a footballing perspective and for the fact he was around the club for the best part of 20 years. Unfortunately the spivs knew these appointments looked good to fans but then never had any intention of using their knowledge etc for the good of the club. We now have a board who do have the interests of the club at heart but aren’t utilising expert opinion thet have access too.

We need to scout players better so we don’t sign as many spineless ones in future. Attitude and application should be a prerequisite for future signings.

Kenny Miller thinks he is a leader, but he is clearly not.
A Leader leads by example and doesn't run about like a headless chicken.

I thought Barton would have brought us some grit and leadership. Ha. Then I thought dorrans and alves should command some respect but seems like no one is capable of such a feat in that team

We need a similar Souness and Walter at the helm! There is no leadership on the field possibly why we seem to be unable to up the tempo? Why these players do not have heart and fight I will never know I mean ffs they are playing for our club something we can only dream about!

Lack of leadership
Lack of attitude.
Lack of bottle.
Lack of spine
Lost for words,feels like we are on our “arse”.

Back