Lack of respect

Sacré Blue

Just giving my thoughts on our problems that we face today,from the other teams in our league the respect they had for us as a football team pre 2012 has dissapeared, it has been replaced by hate,the way they play against us the way they treat our players is way over the top and of course they are being ably helped by the SFA through the shambles of their CO system and of course the refs, our players are being assaulted, carded far more often than the other teams,we are being treated completely differently to all the other teams you then have to add the media frenzie to the mix and it's clear to see that we are not being allowed to compete,when we beat them on the 29th we got a glimpse of just how far they are willing to go to protect their team's "right"to the Cl money they believe is a given for them. If we come anywhere near them the attacks/injuries/suspensionswill mount up weakening us and therefor facillitating their success ?I can't see us winningany titles any time soon,not because we don't deserve to but because we WONT BE ALLOWED TO rant over

They never had respect for us. They hated us and they still do. The only difference is 2012 gave them all an opportunity to say it out in the open, which had not been done collectively before, so it’s stuck. %^*& them! The term no one likes us we don’t care was not coined from delusion!

Depressing but hard to argue. We’ll need to be at least 20% better than them just to compete with these corrupt outside influences.

Speaking as an Englishman so not as close to all this but can somebody explain 1 thing to me....why, when there is this anti-Rangers, anti-union shit everywhere in Scotland, was the independence vote lost and if polls are to be believed would be lost by a bigger margin. Something doesn't add up.

And for what it's worth Rangers are by some distance the best thing to ever come out of Scotland.

They never had respect for us. They hated us and they still do. The only difference is 2012 gave them all an opportunity to say it out in the open, which had not been done collectively before, so it’s stuck. %^*& them! The term no one likes us we don’t care was not coined from delusion!
The hatred that was always there has intensified because they thought we were going to disappear. Now they know that will never happen and they have more hate for us than love for their own clubs. We are getting closer to 55 , the nearer we get , the more unbearable it becomes for them , well guess what fucko's ? :mad:

Speaking as an Englishman so not as close to all this but can somebody explain 1 thing to me....why, when there is this anti-Rangers, anti-union shit everywhere in Scotland, was the independence vote lost and if polls are to be believed would be lost by a bigger margin. Something doesn't add up.

And for what it's worth Rangers are by some distance the best thing to ever come out of Scotland.
Because the nats are loud and seem to spend their life shouting on social media. They haven't learned that the silent majority have no time for their grievance politics

So we should just stay in bed, get out your bed and stand firm and stop feeling sorry for yourself
Not feeling sorry for myself at all,but when I read on here Manager is inexperienced /Shit,players don't have it etc etc makes me quite angry,if we were playing football instead of Thai boxing we would win most games instead we have to watch our playes getting kicked off the the fu*/in park every game and we wonder why our players are injured so often pissed off with the situation and some of the fan base reaction to it.

Depressing but hard to argue. We’ll need to be at least 20% better than them just to compete with these corrupt outside influences.
We are already 20% batter than most of them but the system they have put in place means that we still are screwed over by the "powers that be"that govern our game,they wont allow us to get within touching distance of the yahoos

Not feeling sorry for myself at all,but when I read on here Manager is inexperienced /Shit,players don't have it etc etc makes me quite angry,if we were playing football instead of Thai boxing we would win most games instead we have to watch our playes getting kicked off the the fu*/in park every game and we wonder why our players are injured so often pissed off with the situation and some of the fan base reaction to it.
It’s only folks opinions do you think our players take it to heart? I’m sure your mum will be along soon with a chocolate chip cookie to entice you from under the bed.

It was a different matter when Rangers supporters were going through every club's turnstiles when we were going through the leagues

That's even more ammo for them mate,wee Burnie and sad Alec thought they would win the Indy vote,but they didn't,and basically divided a country,and add all that to we didn't die altho they tried their hardest to kill us,they have nothing but hatred for us,but I'm confident they will get s shock next election,wont be totally wiped out but they will lose control!WATP

I doubt that ,me being 71 she's long gone unfortunately
Sad to hear , my Dad died at 70 and his Mum was still alive and lived until she was 107, Mines us well gone as well but the Mrs brings the cookies to get me from under the bed when I’m in the huff.

Looking back at the shenanigans that went on at other SPL/SFL clubs in the 1990s-2000s while we sat back and said nothing really angers me now. Wish at the time we had come out all guns blazing rather than the dignified silence treatment.

We let scum like Motherwell and Aberdeen dodge relegation 3 times between them on a technicality and said nothing.

We let the filth from the east end who were clearly insolvent and failing to pay players in 1993/4 continue without so much as an angry word being said.

Hearts were issued with 6 winding up orders and were failing to pay players again nothing was said.

Dundee and Motherwell having 3 insolvency events between them and sacking multiple employees.

Etc etc

Back