Lafferty’s miss today

JD1872

Must be up there with the worst I have seen from any of our players. He is 2 yards out with an empty net and
the ball at just the right height

He was unlucky with the save in the second half but don’t think he did anything to help his chances today

Every single great Rangers striker I have ever seen missed the occasional sitter.

This has been done to death and beyond mate!
He hit the post from a couple of yards out...deal with it!

Oh and by the way, we won today and are sitting at the top of the league!

A couple of yards out?

He was practically in the goal when he missed.

Must be up there with the worst I have seen from any of our players. He is 2 yards out with an empty net and

He was unlucky with the save in the second half but don’t think he did anything to help his chances today
I didn't see it. But it must have been bad for sky sports to assume it was a goal and show us 2-0 up after 3 minutes.

A couple of yards out?

He was practically in the goal when he missed.
Van Vossen distance?
It was a shocker but c'mon, we've seen hundreds of these over the years.
It hit the inside of the post, it wasn't as if he missed the target by yards ffs!
It was a lick of paint away from being a goal.
Yes he should have scored but even Alfredo has missed sitters every bit as bad...it happens to all strikers.

It was incredible, and laughably, his best bit of play all day.

The Manager's comments seem to suggest he thought similar

Almost as bad was his desicion to shoot when Arfield was in a far better position in the second half.
But we won a game where we'd have lost a last minute goal last season, and we're top of the league so happy days for me.

Almost as bad was his desicion to shoot when Arfield was in a far better position in the second half.
But we won a game where we'd have lost a last minute goal last season, and we're top of the league so happy days for me.

That really annoyed me because we had two players in a better position yet Lafferty chose to shoot.

His form since the N.I fiasco/Winkie pictures has been poor.
The last few games haven’t been great but he’s still getting into the positions and has been unlucky not to get a goal, that’s all what he needs to get going again.
Maybe Wednesday will be it.

Lafferty holds the ball up well
A few millimetres and he’s scored and we are flying.
That’s the margins in football

Back