Lafferty and Defoe doubtful for tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ICA_86

From Twitter: Steven Gerrard says Jermain Defoe (hamstring) & Kyle Lafferty are doubts for Rangers game v St Johnstone.

What do we do?

Shite. If neither are fit I’m guessing we either play Kent or Danny up front or young Andy Dallas?

Andy Newport reporting this on Twitter.

Lafferty looked to be running OK in yesterday's RTV training video. Didn't see Defoe now that I think about it.

Jesus christ.

Possibly a chance for one of the young boys to come in?

Tomorrows game just got a lot tougher if that's true.

Middleton doing the presser for tomorrow.

Probably be a front 3 of Middleton Kent Candeias which gives me the fear!

Must win tomorrow, id take a scrappy 1-0 right now!
I know what your meaning but stuff like the last line always makes me laugh. Obviously anyone in the right mind would take a 1-0 win :D Give me 1-0 scrappy wins right up to the end of the season.

giphy.gif

While a fit striker and our best player sits in the stand due to a ludicrous ban that should clearly have been overturned.

See how these things bite us on the arse? Still, well done on the club for staying silent.

Last edited:
I know what your meaning but stuff like the last line always makes me laugh. Obviously anyone in the right mind would take a 1-0 win :D Give me 1-0 scrappy wins right up to the end of the season.
:D haha but i know i will moan my head off and stress myself out all afternoon with a tight 1-0 against them but aye any win will do!

If they both miss out we're gonna have to play some wanky false 9 system then with someone like Arfield or Ryan Kent through the middle.

Something like:

McGregor

Tav Goldson Worrall Barisic

Davis Jack Halliday

Candeias Arfield Kent

If they are both injured I'd play Middleton up front.

Fod
Tav Goldson Worrall Barisic
Davis McCrorie Arfield
Candeias Middleton Kent

Edit: Forgot McGregor suspended.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back