Lafferty contract terminated at Reggina

Glenrothes bear fc

A club statement said: “President Luca Gallo and Reggina announce that they have reached an agreement with the player Kyle Lafferty for the early consensual termination of the contract.

“Thanking Kyle for his professionalism, Reggina wishes him the best sporting fortunes.
Bring Laff back to score the winning goal for number 55

erskine bear

I still remember that strike against 'them'. Was sitting in The Crystal Palace. Place actually roared. One of them heard to comment "Lot of Hearts fans in here today" :p
I was in a pub called “The Prince William” in magaluf.

My party contained no bears but a chelsea supporting mate loves us so he came with me, pints everywhere when it went in :))

It was also my 19th birthday!

Rangerstid72

I was in a pub called “The Prince William” in magaluf.

My party contained no bears but a chelsea supporting mate loves us so he came with me, pints everywhere when it went in :))
In the Spoons, no sound on, I looked up to the large screen...... Whoooosh! Before the roar I could pick out every one of them with the look of despair then anger when Lafferty celebrated. Perfection!

Whitecarlos

Official Ticketer
Should move to St Mirren then he would be able to collect his kids from their catholic school after training
Why would someone "living" in EK have their kids in a Paisley school.

Previous marriage?

FWIW, my daughter goes to a Catholic school and if the next parents night goes ahead Ill be able to smirk at Tom Boyd so theres a bit to be said for it.

barcelonabear

Previous marriage?

FWIW, my daughter goes to a Catholic school and if the next parents night goes ahead Ill be able to smirk at Tom Boyd so theres a bit to be said for it.

Previous marriage?

Previous marriage, his son also wears a Celtic top. No better than Whittaker as far as I’m concerned

Virgil Hilts

The Ulster Gazelle returning to score the goal that wins us 55.

Make it happen Rangers just for the sh*thousery.

Would prefer that honour going to somebody who’s worthy of wearing our jersey.

If he can from a different country, more people would see him for what he is.

It’s actually shame, the talent’s there.

gersandproud

You have to wonder what his career might have been like if he'd had a similar approach & work ethic to Defoe ?

The question 'Where did it all go wrong?'
might have been invented just for him

He's probably a likeable enough guy deep down - but regrettably- 'frustrating' - is the word I'd use to describe his career

Carlton The Bear

You have to wonder what his career might have been like if he'd had a similar approach & work ethic to Defoe ?

The question 'Where did it all go wrong?'
might have been invented just for him

He's probably a likeable enough guy deep down - but regrettably- 'frustrating' - is the word I'd use to describe his career
Your “where did it all go wrong” brings back to me what I’ve felt about big Kyle for some time. In that there are certain things that reminds me of George Best in him. No, not the level of talent, nor is it just the Ulster connection.

But the way a career could have been even better, and some personal demons being dealt with.

Obviously I wish nothing but the best for the big man and I hope he gets sorted. I don’t get the outright dislike for him, maybe just a way of manifesting extreme disappointment that he couldn’t do what we all wanted him to do on a regular basis.

gersandproud

Your “where did it all go wrong” brings back to me what I’ve felt about big Kyle for some time. In that there are certain things that reminds me of George Best in him. No, not the level of talent, nor is it just the Ulster connection.

But the way a career could have been even better, and some personal demons being dealt with.

Obviously I wish nothing but the best for the big man and I hope he gets sorted. I don’t get the outright dislike for him, maybe just a way of manifesting extreme disappointment that he couldn’t do what we all wanted him to do on a regular basis.

I don't think he was a world beater by any means -
But I do have the feeling he was better than many of his performances for us suggested

If he'd just had longer spells of consistency - he'd have been much more appreciated imo

Of course I'm assuming that applying himself was the problem but that could be totally wrong