Lafferty contract terminated at Reggina

Bonnyloyal

A club statement said: “President Luca Gallo and Reggina announce that they have reached an agreement with the player Kyle Lafferty for the early consensual termination of the contract.

“Thanking Kyle for his professionalism, Reggina wishes him the best sporting fortunes.

Get signed up at Kilmarnock, Dundee Untd, Livingston or some other Premiership shite. Set him loose on the tims. Watch the goals fly in.

A club statement said: “President Luca Gallo and Reggina announce that they have reached an agreement with the player Kyle Lafferty for the early consensual termination of the contract.

“Thanking Kyle for his professionalism, Reggina wishes him the best sporting fortunes.
Bring Laff back to score the winning goal for number 55

I still remember that strike against 'them'. Was sitting in The Crystal Palace. Place actually roared. One of them heard to comment "Lot of Hearts fans in here today" :p
I was in a pub called “The Prince William” in magaluf.

My party contained no bears but a chelsea supporting mate loves us so he came with me, pints everywhere when it went in :))

It was also my 19th birthday!

I was in a pub called “The Prince William” in magaluf.

My party contained no bears but a chelsea supporting mate loves us so he came with me, pints everywhere when it went in :))
In the Spoons, no sound on, I looked up to the large screen...... Whoooosh! Before the roar I could pick out every one of them with the look of despair then anger when Lafferty celebrated. Perfection!

Back