Lafferty contract terminated at Reggina

Should move to St Mirren then he would be able to collect his kids from their catholic school after training
Why would someone "living" in EK have their kids in a Paisley school.

Previous marriage?

FWIW, my daughter goes to a Catholic school and if the next parents night goes ahead Ill be able to smirk at Tom Boyd so theres a bit to be said for it.

Previous marriage?

FWIW, my daughter goes to a Catholic school and if the next parents night goes ahead Ill be able to smirk at Tom Boyd so theres a bit to be said for it.

Previous marriage?

Previous marriage, his son also wears a Celtic top. No better than Whittaker as far as I’m concerned

The Ulster Gazelle returning to score the goal that wins us 55.

Make it happen Rangers just for the sh*thousery.

Would prefer that honour going to somebody who’s worthy of wearing our jersey.

If he can from a different country, more people would see him for what he is.

It’s actually shame, the talent’s there.

You have to wonder what his career might have been like if he'd had a similar approach & work ethic to Defoe ?

The question 'Where did it all go wrong?'
might have been invented just for him

He's probably a likeable enough guy deep down - but regrettably- 'frustrating' - is the word I'd use to describe his career

You have to wonder what his career might have been like if he'd had a similar approach & work ethic to Defoe ?

The question 'Where did it all go wrong?'
might have been invented just for him

He's probably a likeable enough guy deep down - but regrettably- 'frustrating' - is the word I'd use to describe his career
Your “where did it all go wrong” brings back to me what I’ve felt about big Kyle for some time. In that there are certain things that reminds me of George Best in him. No, not the level of talent, nor is it just the Ulster connection.

But the way a career could have been even better, and some personal demons being dealt with.

Obviously I wish nothing but the best for the big man and I hope he gets sorted. I don’t get the outright dislike for him, maybe just a way of manifesting extreme disappointment that he couldn’t do what we all wanted him to do on a regular basis.

Your “where did it all go wrong” brings back to me what I’ve felt about big Kyle for some time. In that there are certain things that reminds me of George Best in him. No, not the level of talent, nor is it just the Ulster connection.

But the way a career could have been even better, and some personal demons being dealt with.

Obviously I wish nothing but the best for the big man and I hope he gets sorted. I don’t get the outright dislike for him, maybe just a way of manifesting extreme disappointment that he couldn’t do what we all wanted him to do on a regular basis.

I don't think he was a world beater by any means -
But I do have the feeling he was better than many of his performances for us suggested

If he'd just had longer spells of consistency - he'd have been much more appreciated imo

Of course I'm assuming that applying himself was the problem but that could be totally wrong

Would he get in your team at the moment but with Boyce and Naismith?

Can’t say I fancied your other striker in the cup final so maybe it is a no brainer. Saw his Open Goal interview, spoke very fondly of Hearts.
I would have him over Boyce in all honesty. Most of his goals have been penalties. He’s obviously more than good enough for us, just something about him doesn’t quite seem right for me. We would have won the cup if Lafferty was in that team and I firmly believe that.

Could still easily do a job for 10 of the 12 clubs up here in the top flight and some clubs in the championship down south as well

Back