Lafferty deal close

Status
Not open for further replies.
Took the we man up for a game of Pool in Dunfermline earlier. Had to share a train back with Hearts supporters. Platform was jumping with them singing the Kyle Lafferty song amongst some other little ditties. Was difficult not to join in.

Nice wee trip home. Look forward to singing it next week

Given that Lafferty flung his shin pads into the crowd, his shirt into the crowd, Hearts fans saying he was saying his good byes and Ewan Cameron tweeting his good byes and wishing him well at Rangers..... it seems bizarre that there’s been an upturn in posts saying it’s taking too long and not going to happen.

It’s clearly going to happen barring a problem with his medical.

Last edited:
Given that Lafferty flung his shin pads into the crowd, his short into the crowd, Hearts fans saying he was saying his good byes and Ewan Cameron tweeting his good byes and wishing him well at Rangers..... it seems bizarre that there’s been an upturn in posts saying it’s taking too long and not going to happen.

The last 15 minutes has seen a panic for some reason :D

The last 15 minutes has seen a panic for some reason :D

I think there's an underlying part of some people who almost feel they must create a drama and go tonto. A bit like how a neurotic Donkey might say to Shrek "are we there yet? why aren't we there yet? we're not going to get there are we?".

Or this fella. :D

rwNqqt7.gif

I see lafferty played the final 20 minutes today, which in the grand scheme of things means nothing, but I do still think we'll sign him.

Given that Lafferty flung his shin pads into the crowd, his short into the crowd, Hearts fans saying he was saying his good byes and Ewan Cameron tweeting his good byes and wishing him well at Rangers..... it seems bizarre that there’s been an upturn in posts saying it’s taking too long and not going to happen.

Threw his shorts into the crowd?? Hope he had clean underwear.

Levein says he does it every game and expects him to remain a hearts player.

Wallace trained again with the first team squad today according to the record.

Looking forward to this. Really fancy him to do very well in this team. He’ll get us goals that we badly need.

Levein saying he doesn’t think it was Lafferty’s last game for hearts in the daily rebel.

Might just be trolling us.

We played Thursday.
They played today.
We play tomorrow .
Gie it a rest.
Deal will or won’t be done Monday me thinks

A royal waste of....a loan fee? His wages?

He's played about 20 mins so far and hasn't had more of a chance because the guy in front of him is "arguably our best player".

Agree with you, but this is the ideal game to start him. He should be ready to play a large part today. If not, there is a massive question mark hanging over his head.
Sadiq played a development game during the week, so has minutes in the legs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back