Lafferty deal close

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mr know all,knows f uck all.

He's beyond parody.

Claimed the deal was held up because Hearts wanted Hodson because of Berra's injury and we wanted to send him to St Mirren instead. Got pointed out Hodson is a full back and said "Hearts didn't want him as a full back"

30 minutes of being laughed at for talking shite he now comes back with "Hodson story not true. Someone else told me that. My source said it's nonsense"

The guy is an attention seeker. Nothing more.

Tried to avoid this thread as much as possible but I've got a feeling this will be done tomorrow and he'll be in the squad for Thursday

Think we are closing in on this, I have been reading back on the thread and so many posters concur. Surely this means it is happening!

On social media now they've reported the hold up was hearts were waiting on a replacement for Berra being out, they've now seemingly got a guy from Burnley and the Lafferty situation should speed up now and we want it completed by thursday,.
Just asking mate. But why would a centre back replacement hold up the sale of a striker?

Right, is nobody else totally f#cked off with this whole bloody fiasco. It’s gone on for far too long , why don’t we just tell Hearts to £#ck off? Is this worth the hassle, it’s Walker all over :mad::mad:

On social media now they've reported the hold up was hearts were waiting on a replacement for Berra being out, they've now seemingly got a guy from Burnley and the Lafferty situation should speed up now and we want it completed by thursday,.
Struggling with a defender replacement impacting a forward transfer but I guess finances mif=ght impact it. Still feel it is BS though.

The problem with Kyle is that he plays for himself and only himself.
He only ever really tried for us whenever his contract was up for renewal.
Saying that he would still be a useful squad addition but as he is in the last year of his contract I wouldn't value him any higher than £600k.
Quite obviously, a complete and utter nonsense.

I think in all honesty we have 3/4 players who we are looking at and in negotiations with.

Not Ross McCormack BTW

But my source ( mate ) claims we have a few options for the attacking positions and are genuinely in negotiations with 4/5 clubs regarding 3 players

Don’t know who they are other than Hearts and Lafferty obviously!

I think we will
Sign 2
You don’t have a source FFS.:D

Christ are we now about to move into exactly the same farce with Kilmarnock over their ‘wonder winger’. Tell me, is it just me, why the fu£k are we getting into this with these clubs, tell them to get to ——-. Why do we attempt to deal with Scottish clubs ar all........

Love how so many posters say "I'd do this, I'd do that, I'd tell hearts this"

No one gives a toss what you would do, you're not the Rangers manager. If the manager wants to sign him then we still have over a week to do so.

Hopefully not another week of this thread :eek:

His spirit guide

Bill's spirit guide (the shite he talks):
315k8hw.jpg

Love how so many posters say "I'd do this, I'd do that, I'd tell hearts this"

No one gives a toss what you would do, you're not the Rangers manager. If the manager wants to sign him then we still have over a week to do so.
I am not trying to tell anyone what to do. We are being made to look stupid, if he is coming would we not be better to have him for the Euro tie (or even the Maribor one). They are taking the piss and making us look stupid, is he worth the fuc#ing bother by the way, does anyone remember the last time.....

All this build up and errr... excitement for Kyle Lafferty.

Sigh, thank God things are rosy on the pitch just now as it is.
A big reason why things are rosy on the pitch is Gerrard’s signings.
He wants Lafferty, I guess, so, trust him.

I am not claiming to be in the know, but someone I know told me he might be signing soon.

Don't know how much truth there is in that.

I am not trying to tell anyone what to do. We are being made to look stupid, if he is coming would we not be better to have him for the Euro tie (or even the Maribor one). They are taking the piss and making us look stupid, is he worth the fuc#ing bother by the way, does anyone remember the last time.....
Rubbish.
If anything, its going to make them look the fools when they eventually succumb to the inevitable.
Only if they were to keep saying “no” and keep the player, would we be the fools.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back