Lafferty deal close

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rubbish.
If anything, its going to make them look the fools when they eventually succumb to the inevitable.
This has taken weeks, I am in Edinburgh and believe me it’s us who look fools. If we want him (and we need at least one more striker) then why is it taking so long? Is he really worth the bother mate, remember them with Walker, I would tell them to take a hike......

This has taken weeks, I am in Edinburgh and believe me it’s us who look fools. If we want him (and we need at least one more striker) then why is it taking so long? Is he really worth the bother mate, remember them with Walker, I would tell them to take a hike......
The manager seems to believe so.

This is just Hearts dancing around because they’re holding the aces just now. Fair enough but we equally shouldn’t make future deals easy for them. I’m comfortable in that with our manager and DoF that we’ll end up with a new striker(s) in time for the close of the window, Lafferty or otherwise.

2_A21_B6_D3_037_C_4218_A8_FE_B5453_DE97_E79.jpg

I’ve just had a text from a source who is close to the source of the source.

I’ve been told that a deal might be concluded at some point in the not so distant future.

Allegedly

I got the same text except he said he would confirm it within 48 hours.

I’ve been told that a deal might be concluded at some point in the not so distant future.

Allegedly
The same texter text me. He told me in the text that the deal is dead. What a text that text was.

Allegedly.

Allegedly
How close are you to the source who is close to the source of the source?

Right if he's no signed by tomorrow im gonna hijack the pope mobile paint it red white n blue, take it upto Riccarton then onto Ibrox too...

Start of a song possibly @George Goudie

:D

Heard a fee of £400K was agreed. Lafferty wants the move but Hearts have pulled out as of yesterday (Tuesday). Deal is off but anything can change in a couple of days.

Hearts seem to be dragging their heels but surely if Lafferty really wanted the move he would hand a transfer request in.

Heard a fee of £400K was agreed. Lafferty wants the move but Hearts have pulled out as of yesterday (Tuesday). Deal is off but anything can change in a couple of days.

Hearts seem to be dragging their heels but surely if Lafferty really wanted the move he would hand a transfer request in.

Who you hearing this off? Dances with Bears?

Murphy getting injured and thinking they'll play hard ball to push up price?
Just my thoughts if that is what has happened.
A dangerous game as im sure we will have other targets and they could be left with a player that does a Boyata....

Tell Hearts to get fucked, then start looking elsewhere. It’s important to remember it’s only Kyle Lafferty, while he’d be a good addition, he’s no world beater and there will be better out there.

This is one drawn out saga , you would think this was a record fee that’s to be paid !!! This has been dragging on far too long for a few hundred grand , if the junkie hearts are dragging there heels tell them to %^*& off and if lafferty’s that desperate to come back then he can hand in a transfer request and take it from there

Seriously this shit is boring. Getting fed up of hearts fans in Work say we don’t have the cash. Yet within the timeframe of this deal we concluded Barisic within a day almost.

I’m guessing it’s because we have a price we won’t go above and hearts aren’t for budging. Unfortunately for us (the fans) I think we might have to go through this dance with every Scottish club for some time until they realise we will no longer over pay for their players and start being more realistic.

Tell hearts to get fùcked if they’re messing us around... next time they’re after one of our players , we should make them pay through the nose .. works both ways

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back