Lafferty Gone Loopy?

They are all trying to get on i think and move forward. Carl Frampton behaves similarly to this.

He congratulated Martin O'Neill and the Republic. That's fair enough. None of this North and South pish.

Would've been better if he'd said the Free State but his wife would've killed him for it!

'North men, south men, comrades all'

It's not worth getting worked up about. Everyone knows Lafferty isn't the brightest.

DCieCHCXcAI6Z2H.jpg

They are all trying to get on i think and move forward. Carl Frampton behaves similarly to this.

I think this thread is a bit OTT , and don't see the big deal.
But to completely contradict myself, while Laff and Frampton "try to move on", not necessarily the Southern Irish, but the poets in Ulster will be doing what they've done in Glasgow, Edinburgh and now throughout Scotland. Get educated in the kind of course that leads to high end public jobs, Judges, politicians etc...

He's a big dunderheaded b*stard.

Can't believe there's some that wanted him back before Hearts signed him, He's sh*te.

When he feigned injury with Mulgrew,that was it for me,I like The Rangers to win fair and square,that way there's no argument. Disgraced the badge when he done that crap.

Back