Lafferty leaves Kilmarnock

Would be surprised if he moves back to NI, his family home is in East Kilbride now. If he isn’t signng for a club in Scotland he’ll probably head off somewhere in Europe as he has done during his career as opposed to Northern Ireland

I'm surprised how poor killie have been. Having mcinnes lafferty and that pitch should have seen them higher up the league.

Shame lafferty never really screwed the nut anywhere

He’s a lunatic and I feel sorry for other lunatics being lumped into the same grouping as him.
What an opportunity he had that second time around and he took that chance and metaphorically hit it with a hammer then set it on fire then threw it in the river.
I’d have given anything to play for Rangers but I was no where near good enough.
He was good enough and he f.u.c.k.e.d. it with a sharp stick.

Cracking photographic boaby on him, all the best whatever’s next.

He’s a lunatic and I feel sorry for other lunatics being lumped into the same grouping as him.
What an opportunity he had that second time around and he took that chance and metaphorically hit it with a hammer then set it on fire then threw it in the river.
I’d have given anything to play for Rangers but I was no where near good enough.
He was good enough and he f.u.c.k.e.d. it with a sharp stick.
This for me
He had the "excuse" first time around that he was young and daft but to be handed a second chance when he had shown some maturity at Hearts should have been a dream come true
Not sure what went wrong. Perhaps he just couldn't take to Gerrard, perhaps having been the main man at Hearts he had convinced himself he was guaranteed a first team place at Rangers
But you would think a Rangers fan with that sort of opportunity would have been ripping the trees up to prove himself in training and any time he got on the park
But for whatever reason he preferred to piss it away
Baffling

Hilarious that he’s left before his favourite time of season and they’ve not replaced him. Back to the Championship with their plastic pitch.

Latest posts

Back