Lafferty leaves Kilmarnock

i thought he scored an OG in his first game back in the semi against them?

i mind watching it and turning it off not long after, or thats wrong?
The scum fans say he scored he own goal but the celtic first goal was a handball from their player

FmnRItDXEBUkbp7

On a side note has anything happened to the 2 players who were supposed to have beaten somebody up,seems to have went very quiet on the subject?

Rumour I heard last night Lafferty was binned as he had a gig at an OO hall to attend and the Killie board got wind of it

Given his 10 match ban they thought it was inappropriate that he be attending this - he was sacked as a result of him refusing to cancel

Rumour I heard last night Lafferty was binned as he had a gig at an OO hall to attend and the Killie board got wind of it

Given his 10 match ban they thought it was inappropriate that he be attending this - he was sacked as a result of him refusing to cancel
The lads got to make money I guess given previous issues.

He certainly won’t be signing for clubs like Queens Park etc. he will likely need to head abroad again and hope for a big pay day. The USL pays decent as does India, so maybe there.

The lads got to make money I guess given previous issues.

He certainly won’t be signing for clubs like Queens Park etc. he will likely need to head abroad again and hope for a big pay day. The USL pays decent as does India, so maybe there.

He was doing stuff for 5 stars when he was suspended which I found a bit strange. He's being touted for Linfield this morning

It’s rumoured the reason was because he was going to be a speaker in an Orange club for a company that use ex Rangers players for speakers nights etc Kilmarnock told him he couldn’t do it as he was just back from the Celtic FA imposed ban he said he was doing it anyway so they binned him and apparently McInnes isn’t happy because the board never say anything about the abuse both him and lafferty got every game they played against them .

It’s rumoured the reason was because he was going to be a speaker in an Orange club for a company that use ex Rangers players for speakers nights etc Kilmarnock told him he couldn’t do it as he was just back from the Celtic FA imposed ban he said he was doing it anyway so they binned him and apparently McInnes isn’t happy because the board never say anything about the abuse both him and lafferty got every game they played against them .
So, they think the OO is a sectarian organisation? what wrong with him being a speaker there..nothing and only bigots would think there was an issue.

Well, if that's the case McInnes should quit and tell the story.

Whether this strory is true or not, I do believe the Killie board have binned Lafferty because of his wee spat with a yahoo and have shat, pissed and vomited all over the bed.

The most Lafferty thing to do would be him announcing that he was signing for Kilmarnock for the rest of the season.

The boy is clearly a zoomer who has screwed up what could and should have been a very profitable career. He seems totally incapable of rational thought.

So, they think the OO is a sectarian organisation? what wrong with him being a speaker there..nothing and only bigots would think there was an issue.
Given Lafferty’s background he would have seen nothing wrong what so ever in going to an orange hall,he’s more than likely to have been in them countless times growing up where they are community hubs in the more rural parts of NI.

Back