Laffs sings for Sunderland

F782-C833-3-D4-D-4036-9447-C9-D3195-AC15-D.jpg

Sadly now deleted.

Hope he does better than the last donkey Sunderland signed at a condksiderable cost, will grigg, he’s been absolutely shocking

good luck big man , you wanna be a hero , get them up and you will be

Surely he won't fk this chance up? Of course he will. He let us and Stevie G down spectacularly.

I know he's just playing the game, but, gie's peace Kyle.

Lafferty should never have been given a second chance with us. He scored some goals in league run ins, but for the most part he was average. He then had a very average career after he left us before turning up at Hearts and doing fairly well for a few months. The people at the club should have known about his attitude and application from the first time around and the way he left. Things he has said in the press such as this now are very questionable. It's alright playing to the gallery up here, but don't do it then stab us in the back twice.

As I said on the other thread on Friday night it might be a bit of mix with him but we just have to see what happens still wish him well

What a career big laff has had and it’s still trundling along. Unbelievable. He’s had more signing on fees than goals nearly.

That's an incredible move for him given he's just come off the back of a stint with some pub team in Norway.
It's a decent move, Sunderland aren't much better than a pub team themselves. Probably his last decent wage packet though.

Good luck to Laff with Sunderland.
Would just like to say to him that he will always be welcome at Ibrox - just as long as he keeps off the grass.

If Sunderland are a big club then we’re gargantuan

Rangers are gargantuan.

I hope this works out for Lafferty as although he clearly has flaws, thats not unlike any of us, everyone has made a mistake or failed to make the most of some the chances they have had in life.

Good luck at Sunderland Kyle, memories of your left footer from the edge of the box against the Mhanks at Tynecastle will always stay with me.

What's he going to be on there 25k minimum? Good on him.

Big dafty, but he's a bear.

absolutely no chance he’s on anywhere near that in league 1.

6 month contract, would guess £5k a week. Good chance for him though as if he gets them up then the bigger money will be in the Championship.

The big man is an enigma.

Means well but fucks up frequently.

Most of us aren’t perfect so long as he fires NI to Euro 2020 all is forgiven.

Back