Lambert leaves Ipswich

Watched a live Ipswich fans podcast earlier, they're delighted at the news. Go on celtc*, I have a large collection of butt-plugs.
B-) B-)

Christ, can you imagine Wibble lite getting the gig. That would be superb, he’d be biting off more than he can chew, the gumsy bastard

lVcmQjI.gif

He said last week he wouldn't take the poet job . Too much hassle for his family . I think it will be the booze bag Clarke after the euros.
He can finish the remains of the cargo, popcorn teeth left in his haste to vamoose

We should bring Albertz in as an assistant coach.

That 19th Century Terrorist prick will shit himself!

He's not a 19th Century Terrorist, in fairness. He grew up a Rangers fan and was desperate for us to sign him before he went to Dortmund, but back then he wasn't seen as someone who would have been a regular for us.

Feck him all the same though.

Just seen this. Of course he'll deny wanting to go there, but being unemployed all of a sudden and being the cheap option, I'm starting to believe this will actually happen. Hello title number 56 B-D

To be fair Lambert is not a bad coach, or at least wasnt some time ago. However multiple job failures and sackings/leaving by mutual consent (sacked) situations has certainly put him past his best.

Id rather John Kennedy gets the job but Lambert would be an close comedy second.

I'm sure a few weeks ago, Simon Jordan said on Talk Sport.......

Lambert must be amazing or great when being interviewed for a job. I dont know how he gets these manager roles, because he and his style of football is turgid.

Words to that effect.

I'm sure a few weeks ago, Simon Jordan said on Talk Sport.......

Lambert must be amazing or great when being interviewed for a job. I dont know how he gets these manager roles, because he and his style of football is turgid.

Words to that effect.
I heard it
And burst oot laughing

Why? He's a prime candidate, imo.
He came out last week and said he wouldn't take the job and living in Glasgow isn't his life anymore.

and as much as we take the piss out them the mentally challengeds aren't going for Lambert.

Would love it as I rate him pish as a manger but never happening. Surely he does not sell season tickets.

Oddschecker show Kennedy still as favourite, followed by Clarke, then the usual pie in the sky stuff like Howe, Martinz etc, Lambert around 6th favourite. :rolleyes:

Back