Lambert leaves Ipswich

With the way the last 12 months have went, this could almost be some of the icing on our football cake. I don’t think they’d sell more than 15-20,000 season tickets.

He ruled himself out of the job last week. Said he wants nowhere near it as he's moved away from this environment.

6eabe9db61e50a03cb6d6963cc2c4f2a.gif

I seen a fake account tango the filth into believing Clarke had taken the job for after the Euros! The hordes that were reeled in were FAR from happy, a Ross, Collins, R
Clarke or gummy Lambert would be delightful.

Did you know Lambert won the CL? Not sure he's told anyone before. Similar to Andy Robertson, have you ever heard who he used to... B-D

I still think ... Malky McKay is looming in the back ground I will never faux ask God again for anything if he gets a job in the new septic dynasty!

I saw his interview the other day. Normally I'd be thinking meh, smokescreen or whatever, but I really didn't think he was interested at all. I think he's happy to be out of the usual Glasgow / west of Scotland shite. Waffled on about being happy to be remembered as a player and not wanting to risk tarnishing that too.

Meglolz if he takes it though. We'd rag doll a Dumbert team.

Back