Lampard odds be next manager at Stad De Gadd

Gerrard schooling him at football not enough, he’s going to school him in management as well?

2_Burnley-v-Sunderland-Carabao-Cup-Second-Round-Turf-Moor.jpg

Jack Ross is their fall back. I however am still certain Duff will be their man.

My mate lost his job last week.

His odds haven't changed at all.

Right enough he fucking despises the caants.

I'm making this up as I need attention: George Burley has been seen leaving rehab in the back of a chauffeur driven car.

#coincidence??

They couldn’t afford anything like his current salary. It would be like relocating from the London Savoy to the Premier Inn Blackfriars.

It probably wont happen for a variety of reasons, but the fact he has a soft spot for us wouldn't be a reason that stops him taking it, IMO.

It's not going to Lampard, Rafa or Howe it's going to be the cheapest option so will probably be the bravest man in football.

They will not be getting anyone in to replace the tramp till the summer. They need to sell a few players to finance this new management team and pay off the tramp and his staff. He is digging in his heels and calling lawwells bluff. Lawwell isn't going to make this call because he probably wont be there next season either.

Down from 66/1 to 6/1s

So that's Eddie Howe, Raffa, and now Frank Lampard! In reality , none would even want the job and Celtic couldn't afford the wages and transfer bill they would be expecting to have. It will be ross from Hibs that will be their boss next season.

Don't think its going to happen for a number of reasons, but...... If it did i'd be bloody raging because i like Lampard and wouldn't want to have to start despising him.

So Eddie Howe has went from odds on favourite to Rafa Benitez to 1/6 odds on favourite to now Lampard from 66/1 into 5/1.

what a price Jack Ross is at 16/1 as let’s be honest he fits the bill and he’s most certainly the best option for Biscuit Tin FC

I don’t see Lampard moving up to Scotland to manage them. His missus gave birth the other day, the job itself requires money, major rebuilding and a whole shake up of their football operations. It’s not a quick fix.

Back